part 14.

third person pov: //

-

Alexander had stormed up the stairs once arriving home from the mall. He knew he was being too harsh, he knew he went too far. Now he had to face the consequences of his actions.. mentally.

Multiple different people screamed at him in his head. It felt like he was being torn in four different directions at once, it felt as though his head was seconds away from splitting in half.

'You hurt her!'
'Disappointment!'
'You made an angel.. our angel cry!'

'Stupid boy..'
'Stupid boy.'
Stupid boy!'

Getting to his room he slammed the door roughly behind him and threw the jacket he wore across the room. The black bear once stuffed half way in his pocket now flown on the ground near by.

As soon as Alexander was in the privacy of his own room he had grabbed on to his hair and yanked it as if he was trying to pull it out. His hands pulsed in pain, blood began dripping through his bandaged hands, as his scalp burned at the rough actions.

He had hurt her, but, he had simply punished her as he was taught too. Pain was punishment. Pain made people learn from their mistakes. Pain prevented others from stepping out of line. He knew this. It always was this way, but hearing Rosalie's cry's, her begs to let go.. the tears that ran down her chubby cheeks and the whimpers of distress broke his heart.

'She didn't do anything that bad.'
'She wondered off as a seven year old would do.'
'She held their hands though, touched by others that weren't us.. you.'

Alexander heard the last voices words repeated over and over in his head, flashes of his sister holding the mans hand hit his sight, the smile she had seconds before seeing him.. then Rosalie's tear stained face filled his mind because of him.
In a quick burst of rage he released his hair and gripped the back of his chair that was tucked neatly into his desk and shoved it as hard as he could across the room. The bang it made when hitting the ground and slamming in to the bedroom wall had no doubt shook the area he was in.

'That's right, she touched someone that was not me. She smiled at another man, another living being. She doesn't need me enough. She doesn't need me enough, yet.'

'That has to change.'
'That will change.'

He thought to himself before stumbling back, Alexander sat on the edge of the bed and looked down to his bloody hands. The cuts that once closed now reopened and the blood oozed through the patches on to the ground before him.

He clenched his hands and with blurry eyes whipped his head back to the sound of a door quickly closing across the hall.

His tear filled vision strained on his door almost in hopes of finding Rosalie there before looking down towards the jacket he had once thrown off his body and the black bear resting on the ground near by it.

'I hurt you all because you wondered off to find a toy. For me.'

Standing up the young boy walked over and painfully grabbed the bear with his bloody hands. The black bead eyes staring in to his sharp blue ones as a singular tear dropped down his cheek. A slight panic arose at the wet feeling and he wiped it away as quick as it came.

She was giving him a toy. He had never received a gift from someone with so much thought, a gift at random none the less. He was use to getting gifts from his parents, however that was only when in the public's eye. Other family members made half assed attempts to please him only for holidays or a few of his birthdays.