part 20.

third person pov:

"Ah, both my children already waiting at the door! How perfect you two are!" Valentina spoke clapping her perfect hands together, making her presence known. Soft smile gracing her lips, interrupting the moment between siblings. 

"Hi mamma!" Rosalie exclaimed full attention captured away from Alexander besides the grip she had on his jacket, head now popped up and alert. A grunt from the tall man beside her mom was enough to have her swiftly turning her attention his way.
"Ah! Hi daddy!"
That simple smile, those words.. it was enough to make his eyes soften.

"Hello little baby, are you ready?" His deep voice asked as he approached in large strides.

'Little baby! Again!!?'
She thought and scrunched her little button nose up at him. This caused a soft chuckle to leave his throat as he patted her head once before retreating his hand.

"mhm! 'm ready!" Her voice was laced with pure excitement, pure joy, as her eyes snapped between the three members of her family with nothing but innocence and trust.

    It was refreshing for them. Such innocence. Such trust.

A member of the Caddel family who wasn't tainted with sin, a child who didn't carry the burden of bloody hands.

Truly a breath of fresh air.

Only seconds of small conversation passed before Anthony walked to the front door and pulled it open. Valentina gently put the palms of her hands on the back of both Alexander and Rosalie giving the two a gentle nudge forward with a smile.
"Let's go now, the driver is waiting." She ushered them out the door and gave Anthony a barely noticeable smile in thanks of opening the door.

Alex and Rosalie made their way out first and got in to the pre opened door. Alexander took the initiative to buckle both him and his sister up. In just a few minutes the car was on the road and moving, however little Rosalie couldn't help but pout and poke her head up as high as possible to see that in the drivers seat was not her parents but rather Alexander's dedicated driver.

"Alex.. why didn't we all go in the same car?" She questioned quietly, glancing slightly over to his way.

  "Hm? We don't do that, it's safer this way." He responded with a dry response that didn't help her curiosity one bit.

"oh.."

'Safer? From what?'

Upon arrival,

Rosalie bounded out of the vehicle and forward on to the side walk beside her mother. She took in her surroundings, eyes shining as she looked up at all the sky scraper tall buildings, admiring the way the tips would disappear in to the clouds.. of course that was before lowering her gaze to see multiple... and I mean hoards of people surrounding the area. Some yelling, others just staring. Cameras, voice boxes, note pads, phones.. you name it these people had it aimed at them in seconds.

In a startling fright at the sudden hoard of people her body immediately retreated back to Alexander's as he was getting out of the vehicle.

This action, the sight of his sister going ahead before him but instantly retreating back in to his area made his heart swoon.

  'She was scared
She came to us.
She was even beside mother and chose us.
She trusts us.
      More, More we need this more.'

Alex quickly lifted his one hand and covered the smirk that fell across his lips before reaching out to take Rosalie's hand.

However,
   What he didn't expect to happen was his father to swoop on in and pick the small girl up. Right in to his arms, in-front of everyone.