part 25

and with that...

He lunged.

~~~~

third person pov //

Alexander's body slammed in to that of the older males knocking them both to the ground. Alex's eyes opened wide and his eyes filled with craze of what could be mistaken as an animals gaze, a beast that was about to strike.

'Disgusting!'

'Kill!'

'For Rosalie.'

'For Rosalie.'

'Rosalie.'

'Yes, Rosalie.'

A grunt of pain echoed in the silence and when Alexander's eyes snapped back down to reality he noticed fresh blood falling down the cheek of Victor's face. A grin over taking his own.

"Y-young master Alexander please get off! I was merely joking, simply nothing but that!" Victor exclaimed, his eyes crinkled in pain as another cut made itself apparent of his opposite cheek.

Not a word came from the young boy on top of him, not one. So when he was thrown off and watched as his prey stood he did nothing but glare.

  "Put the knife down Alexander, now. You're going to hurt yourself, or me." Victor pleaded as though he hadn't just spent hours tearing the kids back open.

"No.. no,no,no,no,no!" Alexander began to repeat and repeat while pulling himself on his hands and knees in front of Victor, slowly crawling a few meters closer.

"That's it, careful now.. good boy~" Victor purred out, his hand going down to stroke Alexander's cheek, that of course was before his actions paused in place. Any words he desired to speak got caught in his throat and were replaced with a scream that rippled through his body when he felt the sudden pain of a knife stab, then slice, right through the skin, no, even through the muscle of his thigh.

Blood sprayed out of the now opened wound and splattered across Alexander's kneeling form, the young boy watching as Victor's hands desperately gripped his thigh in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Victor's body stumbling back towards the basement door.

Alexander watched with a hawklike gaze, his cold blue eyes slowly trailed downwards to his hands that were drenched in blood, his eyes took in what clothing he had left being now painted in a beautiful red.

He shuddered, though it was not because of what some may assume by. Be it disgust, regret, fear that comes to your mind, but no..

it was better,

he had shuddered

With absolute pleasure.

Alexander Caddel was enjoying this. The sounds of a grown man whimpering and crying out in pain brought him immense amount of pleasure.. so much. The sounds of a grown man who spoke a name bound to Alexander, who spoke poorly of what was his. This was addicting.
The scream. He wanted to hear it again, he wanted more.