9- Collisions and Deep Talks

(CHLOE'S P.O.V)

"Nothing, I don't remember anything."

"Still? How much did you drink last night" Aubrey asked.

"Not sure, I don't even really remember what happened a bit before it."

Aubrey and I were talking in our living room. About 3 hours ago Beca had brought me back here.

"Do we have any Aspirin?" I had, I still had a pretty bad headache from last night?"

"Let me check?" Aubrey said as she went into our bathroom looking in the cabinets. "Sorry we don't, but I can go pick some up?"

"Okay, I am coming too. Let me just go grab me jacket." I said going to my room.

(BECA'S P.O.V)

"Wow Beca, this is really good." Stacie said taking my head phones off.

"Thanks" I was showing Stacie some off my mix's because she wanted to help me get my mind off of Chloe.

"So do you want to do something else?" Stacie asked. "How about watching a movie?"

"Umm, can we do something else beside watching a movie?"

"Ugh fine!" Stacie said. "I forgot about your hatred for films." 

I got up out of my desk chair and sat on the bed next to Stacie.

"So how are things with Jesse? I'm assuming since you kissed Chloe y'all were broken up."

"Yeah we broke up yesterday actually. He took it surprisingly well."

Stacie just laughed. "Yeah he could probably tell you weren't into him as much as your into Chloe."

"Well it wasn't just me who was into someone else."

Stacie eyes widened. "Wait he likes someone else? Spill!"

"Uhh I don't want to talk about it anymore." I said realizing I was just about to tell Stacie that Jesse liked her girlfriend.

She eyes me suspiciously. "Beca... Who is it? Why are you being weird about this?"  

"Oh it's no one." I said than tried to change the subject. "So umm are you-"

"Beca, I know what you are doing. Come on, you can tell me."

"Okay, but promise me that you won't get mad okay?"

Stacie narrowed her eyes at me but nodded slightly.

"Okay it's- it's Aubrey." Her face dropped.

"He like's Aubrey? As in my Aubrey, Aubrey Posen? But he doesn't even know her?"

"Yeah that's what I said!" I sat up straighter and looked at her. "Besides he knows you two are together. He just finds her hot when she's all controlling and stuff." But the look she gave me after I said that made me realize it was the wrong thing to say.

"So, I find her hot when she takes charge. That's what got me interested in her."

"Really? That's what it took?" I said.

Stacie just shook her head. "Well it got me looking at her a different way. At first I was like 'Wow she looks hot when she takes control' and then the thoughts kind of moved to 'Wow I wish she would take control of me' if you know what I mean." Stacie then winked at me.

"Eww dude." I said trying to get that mental picture of Aubrey out of my brain.

"But then after all the study sessions together and just the two of us hanging out I shortly fell in love with her. The attraction became no longer just physical, and you know me I don't do dating. But... But I wanted to do it with her."