22 - Longingness and Fake Boyfriends

They were on the bus to Aubrey's family cabin, and Stacie was just sitting in the back just admiring the way Aubrey was talking to Chloe. She wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary or was trying to be seductive, Stacie just thought Aubrey looked beautiful.

She then looked over to Beca and Chloe and the brunette was practically sitting in the redhead's lap. She had her arms around her neck, resting her head against her shoulder and had her feet thrown over her lap.

Stacie noticed that Beca's been unusually clingy to Chloe. Maybe something happened when Aubrey and her had a fight? She had no idea but she made a mental note to ask Beca about it later.

She looked back over at Aubrey only to find the blonde staring back at her. So she quickly averted her eyes to make it look like she was just turning her head to the window.

But only seconds later she heard someone sit down beside her so she looked over, and of course it was Aubrey. Not that she didn't want to talk to her, it was just hard to be around her.

"Hey Stace"

"Hey Bree"

They just sat there in awkward silence not really knowing what to say. Until Stacie asked Aubrey, "How was your date with Jesse last night?" She honestly didn't care or wanted to hear the answer because she knew it would hurt, but it was the best way to break the silence.

"Oh it was absolutely perfect , he is such a sweet guy." Stacie hated the way her eyes lit up as she talked about it. "We had dinner at this nice restaurant then he took me for a walk around campus."

There was a pang of desolation that ran through Stacie. She shouldn't have asked in the first place, but a small part of her was hoping that it went badly. But of course it went perfect.

For the rest of the ride up to the cabin Aubrey and Stacie just talked, well basically Aubrey was getting filled in on what had happened since her memory was lost. She told her all the funny moments the Bellas had at their rehearsals and how great their final performance was.

She wanted to tell Aubrey that they were a couple and all the stuff that they did together. But she didn't want Aubrey to be disgusted by her than distance herself from Stacie, because she didn't want to lose Aubrey as a friend. Besides, she might not even like girls anymore.

++++

They arrived at the cabin around 4:30 p.m in the afternoon, and when they walked inside they were all shocked at how big it was. There were 6 bedrooms which meant all of them had sleep with someone else. 5 full baths, it had a den and a loft. Also there was a lake outside the cabin, which meant the girls could go swimming, and the kitchen was huge. Basically to sum it up, it was a really big place.

Once they all got inside, they went into the den and talked about who they'd room with.

"Alright does everyone know who there rooming with?" Chloe asked. Everyone shook their heads, except for Aubrey. "I don't."

"Ohh you're rooming with Stacie." Aubrey mentally groaned at that, this trip was going to be harder than she thought. She would have to spend every night sleeping in the same bed as Stacie.

After everybody got there stuff unpacked for the week, they all decided to order pizza and watch a movie together. When the pizza arrived and they all went to the den to decided on what movie they were going to watch.

Finally agreeing on the movie to watch, they ate their pizza the put the movie in. After the first 15 minutes of the, movie Beca was already bored with it, so she just cuddled into Chloe's side more and fell asleep.