17 - Stealing Chances and Heavy Hearts

(NO ONE'S P.O.V)

Also if you don't remember in the first chapter I mentioned something about going up to Aubrey's father cabin. So if you don't remember I recommend re-reading that part.

At the end of the year the Trebles threw a party and everyone was invited to it. Aubrey and Chloe were now out of the hospital and most of there injuries where healing. Aubrey still only had to do a couple exercise for the whiplash in her neck, but that was really all there was. Chloe's shoulder and leg healed just fine.

But the only major problem was that Aubrey still had amnesia. She still couldn't remember anything past regionals. The doctors said that there was still a possibility that her memory could come back, but as more time goes on the chance is getting smaller and smaller.

But luckily Aubrey had all A's in her classes and passed them so she was able to graduate despite having amnesia and missing a few weeks, unlike Chloe. She had already been failing some of her classes, so she would have to go back for another year at Barden. But she didn't mind because it meant more time with Beca.

"God, why do I have to go to this?" Stacie whined to Beca. They were in her dorm room getting ready for the party. "Why can't I just wait to see everyone one this weekend when we go up to Aubrey's cabin?"

"Because we have too, and Aubrey will be there."

She just groaned and fell back onto her bed. "You know Stacie, you should really tell her how you feel."

She let out a huff of air than answered, "I know. It's just what if she doesn't feel the same? I mean it's gonna be awkward, if she does feel the same, when we go up to the cabin."

Beca realized she did have a point. But she was sure Aubrey liked her. "Well you never know if you don't tell her."

They just sat in silence for bit. Beca looked at her phone and stood up, "Come on Stacie we should go."

"Ugh, I don't want to."

"This is really unlike you , normally you love parties."

"I do, but I'm just not in the mood tonight." Stacie said still laying back on her bed.

"Alright, if it makes you feel any better You, Chloe and I will only go for an hour, than we can leave." Beca said.

"What? No, I don't want you and Chloe to have to leave. I just go by myself."

"No, you're not walking around the campus at night alone. Beside's, I would much rather spend time with Chloe in her apartment than at some party." I thought about for a second than agreed to it.

**At The Party**

As Beca and Stacie got to the party around 9:00 p.m it was already in full swing. As they walked in to the Trebles house, they saw how packed it was. As they made their way through all the bodies dancing together, they walked out back and found Chloe.

"Chloe!" Beca yelled over the music to get her attention. She turned around and jumped into Beca's arms. She pulled back slightly placing a small kiss on her lips. The kiss lasted for a while and Stacie just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do while her friends made out.

Eventually Beca pulled away from Chloe, she placed her hand into chloe and locked their fingers. "Sorry Stacie." She said turning a bit red.

"Oh it's fine, hey Chloe have you seen Aubrey yet?"

"Well-" Chloe said thinking a bit "-we came here together, but than I just lost her in the crowd."

"Alright well I'm gonna go look for her." Stacie said leaving them.