Alternate Ending

This chapter is the ending of this fanfic. It's also on my fanfiction.net account, Ecosphere. The chapter should take place right after Chapter 8. It was going to be the orignal ending but I had a lot of people asking me to continue so I put up the ending on fanfiction.net. 

(BECA'S P.O.V)

Wow Beca, this is really good." Stacie said taking my headphones off.

"Thanks" I was showing Stacie some off my mix's because she wanted to help me get my mind off of Chloe.

"So do you want to do something else?" Stacie asked. "How about watching a movie?"

"Umm, can we do something else besides watching a movie?"

"Why not? Do you not like movies?" Stacie asked confused.

 "Yeah, I don't really like movies."

"Okay, so-" I interrupted Stacie before she could say anything else.

"Wait seriously? That's all your gonna say about that? You not going to give me a whole speech about not liking movies?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, you said you didn't like them so I am not gonna force you to watch one or talk about it."

"Wow, okay." I was surprised.

"Why?"

"Well, when I had told Jesse that I wasn't a big fan of movie's he gave me this whole speech about how it's crazy not to like them. Then he would like make me watch them when we were dating. So-"

"Wait, you broke up with Jesse?" Stacie said a bit confused.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I said trailing off. "Kinda forgot to mention that."

"Was it because of Chloe?"

"Yeah, I guess he could kinda tell that I wasn't really that into him. But he said that it's cool because he had feelings for someone else."

"Really who? Do I know them." Stacie asked

"Yeah, actually it's-" Than I stopped mid-sentence realizing I was just about to tell Stacie that Jesse liked her girlfriend.

"Who?"

"Oh, it's no one you know," I said then tried to change the subject. "What if we played a board game, we could play-"

"Why won't you tell me?" Stacie said interrupting me.

"You wouldn't know them, so it would be pointless," I said trying to sound as casual as possible.

Stacie stared at me a bit longer, I felt uncomfortable under her gaze and tried to look around the room. "I know them, don't I? Is that why you are acting weird. Oh! It's one of the Bellas isn't it?" 

I hesitated before answering but apparently, that was enough to let her know she was right.  "I knew it!" Stacie said triumphantly. 

I huffed before answering, "Yes it is one Bellas. But Jesse doesn't want me to say anything, so I really can't tell you."

After I finished that sentence Stacie just stared at me before blurting out, "You're lying."

"What, I am so not lying," I said my voice getting slightly higher.

"Listen, in my psych 101 class we are learning about the signs that someone is lying and right now you are showing multiple." She said confidently. 

"Really? Then what signs am I showing." I said that to challenge her, but I knew she would be right. Stacie is an absolute genius and her mind is filled with so much information that it would be impossible to win against her. I had once talked to Aubrey about Stacie and asked what she saw in her that really made her say that she is made for her. Aubrey's answer was simple she told me that it's her mind that has made her fall in love with Stacie, but not what we see or hear from Stacie, she only really speaks her mind when it's just her and Aubrey.