CHAPTER - 01

AUTHOR POV:-

"Sita..Sita wake up.." hearing someone is waking her up, Sita tries to open her eyes. But seeing it's her aunt who is calling, she sleeps again "pinni 5 mins..".

Seeing that her aunt removed her bedsheets and tried to wake her, "Sita lei ma, ellundi ni pelli .You remember right?".
(

T/N :- Sita wakeup dear, day after tomorrow is your wedding)

Hearing this, Sita opened her eyes immediately and sat on the bed.

Seeing it's just five in the morning.

She just blankly stares at her aunt. "pinni, Udayam adu gantalake nannu inta tondaraga enduku nidra lepavu".
(

T/N :- its five in morning why did you wake me up this early)

Her Surekha pinni glared at her in fake anger. And said "Day after tomorrow is your wedding, and today is your nalugu. Did you forget?".

Hearing that, Sita again remembers that she is going to get married. Thinking that she will be a married woman by tomorrow makes her feel something ticklish.

Seeing Sita lost in her own world, her pinni asks her "thali emi alocistunavu".
(T/N:- Dear what are you thinking)

Coming from her own world world sita passes a small smile to her pinni.

After some time, sita finally asks her "pinni, will I be a good wife? Will I be able to make you guys proud?...I'm scared pinni ".

Hearing her concern and doubts, Surekha takes sita in a motherly hug and pats her head softly and said "I know my kid, she never do anything that brings shame on us and as for you being a good wife, I can surely say that you will be a good wife. And now get up it's already time for you Nune nalugu".

Hearing what her pinni said she somewhat felt easy in her heart and kissed her aunt's cheek and said "I love you alot pinni.." and run off to the bathroom taking her towel.

Seeing her childish act Surekha laughs shaking her head. And get up from bed to take out sita's dress langa voni for Nune nalugu and keeps it on bed.

In bathroom, Sita sees herself in mirror and starts to think what happened 3 weeks back.

A sudden proposal came to her, saying she was already engaged to her pedda maavaya's eldest son and it was decided by their dead parents and its time for them to get married.

She still remembers how everyone are so happy when the proposal came to her.

And she was happy thinking her dead parents who left her so early had somewhat had hand in her marriage.

So she accepted it.

The actual thing is.. she saw her bava when she was just 6 years old. Her Babai & Pinni showed her his photo.

And the only thing she knows about him is his name "Veer Raj Reddy".

She started to like her soon-to-be husband.

And his brothers and sisters who came to meet her after their wedding dates are confirmed.

When she came out of her world she was already bathed her self and standing infornt of her wardrobe.

Then her Surekha pinni came with her Kala atta to her room.

Seeing she still didn't get ready. They helped her to wear langa voni and did her hairs.

And then her cousin Keerthi came. She is her atta's elder daughter.

And Keerthi did her minimal makeup as sita should do bath gain after this Nune nalugu. After she got ready.

Her pinni and atta left the room saying they have to see preparation.

Keerthi said her something which made Sita to blush like tomato.

"ughm ughm 'vadina' you are looking so beautiful in simple voni, think what will happen to Veer Anna when he sees you in your wedding saree..aye aye" and made blushing Sita to look in the mirror.

She was looking so beautiful.

She is 5'4. Not a zero size nor a plum size. Oval face, Hazel brown eyes, rosy lips, a cute dimple on her cheeks. & jet black long hair till her hip. She had the curves at right places.

Wearing purple and blue langa voni. With matching bangles and jhumkas and her hip length hairs were made curls at end and decorated with Jasmine flowers.

 With matching bangles and jhumkas and her hip length hairs were made curls at end and decorated with Jasmine flowers

She was ready for her Nune Nalugu.

"Keerthi, can you come here" hearing her mom calling her she went out of the room.

Sita who was left alone in her room and saw towards the wall clock which was showing 6:30 AM.

And nalugu will start at 7 o'clock. She went towards her balcony and their she saw her family members and relatives.

They are busy in their own assigned works. Some are filling colors in rangoli, some are decorating pelli pandiri, and some elderly people are laughing and talking.

 Some are filling colors in rangoli, some are decorating pelli pandiri, and some elderly people are laughing and talking

(Pelli pandiri infront of Yadav home.)

She smiled thinking that everyone are happy through this wedding.

She wished her parents would see this. A lonely tear escaped her eyes. But she instantly rubbed off when she heard a knock on door.

When she turned she saw her pinni,babai and her vijay anna.

Her Suresh babai came near her kissed her head and said "na chitti thali is looking good".
(T/N:- my little daughter is looking good).

"Sita let's go it time for your nalugu" saying her Surekha pinni took her to varenda where everyone are present.

*****
Hiii,
Let we guys know each other 😙
I will be happy to see you guys comments.
Ok the thing is ..
Which marriage you guys prefer "Arranged Marriage or Love Marriage" ???
I know you guys know my answer. But still I will answer in next chapter 😂❤️😙!!
Have a nice day!!