Hello 😊

Soon I will update, I am doing some corrections on 'CHAPTER-15'.

But I thought of saying something about myself. You know most of the writer are introverts. But I'm an ambivert 😅..

Like I'm from Andhra Pradesh, but I'm staying in Karnataka. So I know both Telugu, Kannada and Tamil. I know Hindi too, because of cartoons. 😅

You guys know what, THE IMPORTANT THING:-

The rituals some are done in my family but not entirely. Like Sita and Veer's Muhurtham outfit.

I came from a family where bride and groom will wear a pure white cloth. Groom's side will bring Muhurtham outfit for both groom and bride. How I know? I was groom sister once😅. They said me to dip that pure white cotton material in a tumeric paste and water. Both bride's saree and groom's pancha is dipped in that water. But ..but groom's shirt should be pure white with full hands.

And Muhurtham time was like same, I didn't want to change it. In some Andhra weddings, during mangalya dharana bride will be sitting and groom will getting up and tie thali. But in our family, groom and bride both are made to stand opposite to eachother. From jillakarabellam to talambralu. They will be standing to eachother. My grandmother said, I don't know if it's true. She said "we think groom and bride as srinivasulu and padmavati. When srinivasulu tied thali to padmavati, both were standing". But that didn't made me sense. But thank to God. 😂 I finally found a exact video.

This is exactly what happens in my family. You guys see vodibalu biyyam too. From Kasi Yatra till Arundatinaksharatam everything this is exactly my family does in a marriage. I didn't mention some rituals,

1. Where bride and groom wash their parents legs. Like they both wash their parents legs. If it's bride parents then groom will pour water and bride will was their legs and give them saree and shirt material. Or vice versa for groom.

2. Bride doesn't stays in groom's home after wedding. Like after her gruhapravesham in groom's home. Both groom and bride along with groom's atta come to bride home. They should stay for 3 days. Their first night is done in bride's home. Not in groom's home. And on 3rd day of wedding, bride is given away to groom's family. Like apaaginthalu.

Now some people thought telugu wedding is like how movies shows. But we telugu peoples are differ from 'Caste'. Does anyone family do this????

Say me in comments!!!!!

And soon I will update CHAPTER - 15 😊