CHAPTER - 12

Entering the hall, Sita walked on the decorated aisle along with her Babai and Vijay Anna on each side and her cousins behind her. Her eyes look at her surroundings. And saw everyone. They are looking at her. She felt a little uncomfortable; she doesn't like being center of attraction.

Then her eyes went on stage, her breath hitched. A man who is 6ft tall, broad shoulders, silky long jet black hairs which reach till nap, those eyes, nose, lips. She was admiring him, she didn't know when she reached near the stage. She came out of her lala dream when Veer came and forward his hand.

Feeling nervous, she looked at him. After 13 years it was the first time she met him. She took his hand and climbed the stage.

For Veer, she is looking more beautiful in real. When he saw her in the reception dress that he had selected, he was on cloud nine. But his mind went to think sinfully about her. But he kept that aside, and forward his hand towards her. To his surprise her hand fitted perfectly in his.

Nirmala came near the couples. Seeing Nirmala, Sita hugged her Ammamma "why you didn't come and meet me in room" Sita complained like a small kid.

"I'm sorry, Sita. Someone should look after the groom preparation to na. That's why. Anyway you will be with me na" Nirmala kissed her grandchild. She is a carbon copy of Rajeshwari.

She forwarded the rings to both of them. As they were engaged when they were kids. And now they didn't hold any engagement ceremony, so the elders decided to exchange rings in reception.

Veer took the ring, and forwarded his hand. Sita looked at his hand and then looked at his face. Veer was staring at her. She instantly looked somewhere else and gave her hand to him.

Veer took her hand and slid the ring in her finger. And Sita took the ring and made Veer wear it. And everyone clapped and cheered.

Reception started, and guests started coming on stage and gave congratulations to the couple and took photos. While taking photos, photographer said to Veer, come a little closer to Sita and keep his hand on her waist.

Veer kept his hand on Sita's bare waist. Goosebumps appeared on her body and she started blushing like hell. His hand was warm and comfortable. Seeing his touch have effects on her, Veer's male ego was satisfied and a small smile appeared on his face. Her height reaches his shoulder. 'do I need to bend myself to her level or should I pick her up to my level to kiss her' Veer thought to himself.

And they took family photos, too. It was around 10pm when they thought to let the bride and groom have dinner. So everyone went to the dining room, and had their dinner.

After finishing dinner, Sita and Veer were made to sit on a sofa in the hall.

"Attention please. Who don't know me, well I'm Rithvik Reddy, brother of groom" Rithvik took the mic and introduced himself.

"Well, we cousins thought to welcome our new couple with a dance performance, so--" lights went off and disco lights were on.

Everyone cheered and hooted when they heard the song and Yuv, Kushal and Kiran started the dance. And Vijay came in middle and all four of them danced.

Sita was enjoying the dance and she to was cheering for them. Seeing her laughing and enjoying, Veer smiled.

Then it was the girls turn. Jyothi and Kruthi came on stage and started dancing. And everyone cheered for her. Nirmala took out her phone and stared making their dance video.

Their cousins were cheering them and there were blasters too. And this was the turn of Sneha and Preeti. They came on stage and Preeti saw her husband tucked her pallu in her skirt and music played.

Kushal and Kiran both smirked watching their girls dancing.

It was Yash and Rithvik turn. And everyone started hooting and cheering them on. And some even started dancing along with them.

Sita started cheering for her cousins. She was in a good mood. And enjoying everything. She liked it. Veer was observing her movements every now and then.
He missed her a lot these years. But he wants to cherish her.

After they danced both Nirmala and Urmila took dristi for them.

It was Keerthi and Ishika's turn. Vijay saw Keerthi, mouthed 'i love you'. She blushed like a tomato. Ishika tapped her shoulder. They stared dancing.

Preeti and Keerthi came towards Sita, who was sitting beside Veer comfortably. Seeing those both coming towards her. Sita made up her mind, that they would make her dance.

"Only if you play my favourite song, then only I will dance" said Sita leaned back and folded her hands on her chest. Veer was amused to see his wife.

Keerthi and Preeti both were in problem now. When suddenly Vijay said "I know that song." Saying he went near Dj. Both the girls were happy and gave each other hifi.

"Anna, it's not fare. I said Preeti and Keerthi to find it" Sita, whining like a baby.

"Keerthi or me. It's no difference " Vijay said to Sita and said the song to Dj. "Get ready "

"Sita, come on now" Preeti dragged her to the stage. Before going to stage Sita looks beside her, as if she is asking permission from him. Veer gave a small nod. And Sita went on stage. And her favorite Tamil song started. She danced with Preethi and Keerthi.

She likes to dance a lot. That's why she didn't denied when they asked her to dance. Veer was smirking, seeing his wife dancing. Those sinful thoughts again came to his brain this time didn't pushed those thoughts. Not only Veer was having those thoughts. Vijay and Kushal had those sinful thoughts seeing their wife's dancing. 🌚

It was around 12am when they stopped dancing. And some guests went home after the reception. And now only close relatives and family members were left in conventional hall.

Everyone went to their room and freshened up.

*******