CHAPTER - 19

Yuv took out his phone and showed her photo to everyone "well her name is Ka--"

"Kavitha?!" Sita said in daze. Making everyone look at her in shock.

"You know her?" Veer asked her, keeping his hand on her. Sita looked at him and nodded her head.

"How do you know her, Vadina" Yuv asked her, even he though was confused.

"She is Kavitha, Shoba aunty's daughter and--. Wait, why am I saying this to you?" Sita asked doubtful towards Yuv.

Yuv nervously laughed and rubbed his hand sheepishly. Seeing him like this, she understood and asked him "One side love?". Yuv nodded his head.

"Pfft..Vadina I will tell the story. Kavitha, she is the chief head of the design department in my company. 3 months back, Yuv Anna came to my office for some work, then he saw her in my office and that's all bro fell for her, love at first sight. And he asked her to marry him. That's all boom." Yash was laughing while everyone was listening to him seriously.

"Anna, continue na what happened then!!?" Ishika said in irritation.

"Ok..pfft.. ok..while he was proposing to her, Yuv Anna accidentally knocked down the vase, I think it was her favorite. She really got pissed off. And know what she said 'i will even marry a cycle shopper then marrying you, get out of my room'.

That's not where I laughed. I thought Yuv Anna might be sad. So I went to console him, but you know what he asked 'should I open a cycle shop now?' . Man hahahhhhaa" Yash was laughing thinking about that incident.

Everyone looked at Yash as if he was some ghost. Yuv who was beside him, had his limit. He gave a good punch to Yash.

"Oh my--ahh Annaa" Yash was crying in pain.

"Have you never met her after that incident?" Sita asked Yuv, to which he said "nah, I never met her. But I fell for her more now".

"Don't worry. Kavitha will be my thodi kodalu" Sita said while giving an assuring smile to Yuv.

"How Vadina, Kavitha Vadina said a big no to Anna first only" Rithvik said while thinking something, he made up his mind like Sita that Kavitha would be his 2nd Vadina.

"You want to know about her right. I know her, she is not that type of girl who will talk like that. I know she is mischievous but she is a good girl" Sita said to him.

"How do you know her, Vadina?" Yash asked her, rubbing his tummy, as he sat beside Jyothi.

"Ha. I and Kavitha were neighbors. Shoba aunty, Kavitha's mom and Surekha Pinni were good friends. And Raj uncle was a business partner with Babai. So I, Keerthi and Kavitha used to play alot then. She is a year younger then me.

When she was 14, Shoba aunty died due to some illness. Pinni bought Kavitha to our home, because she didn't have anyone for her. After somedays of aunty's death Raj uncle re-married with Maya aunty; they said she was his secretary. Pinni and Babai were disappointed with Raj uncle's choice. But they even thought Kavitha need a mother now.

At first, that Maya aunty was looking after Kavitha nicely. But soon Kavitha stopped coming to our house. And Raj uncle went on a business trip for a month. I was worried about what happened to her. Then one day we heard an ambulance sound, and got to know Kavitha fainted.

I and Pinni went to hospital only to find out that Kavitha was physically abused by her step-mom. Pinni was so furious that she said Kavitha will be living with us until Raj uncle returns to India" Sita said to them and looked towards everyone, Yuv was fuming with angry while all the brothers were having their cold faces.