CHAPTER - 17

Veer's POV:-

I woke up hearing my alarm ring. Sita was not beside me, frowning, I went to take a shower as I needed to attend some meeting regarding yesterday's phone call.

When I came outside after a good hot shower, I saw Sita; she was arranging the bed and was smiling. She is looking good in a saree. I like her in saree more.

I went to her and hugged her from the back, inhaling her fragrance. I kissed her on the neck. She squirmed under my single touch.

If that phone call didn't come yesterday, I would have made her mine. Completely.

"Ba..Bava, let g..go of..of me" she said nervously. I chuckled, knowing my touches are effective on her.

"Yes, wifey" I said while still hugging and touching her bare waist. I like this so much.

"Bava..let's go down. Br..Breakfast is ready." Said to me in a shivering voice.

"Sare, take out my suit. I need to attend a meeting " I said her looking into her eyes. Sadness can be seen in her face.

"You have to go?" She asked me lowly in her sweet voice.

"Yes, it's important. And don't worry I will come home early". I said while cupping her face in one hand while another was still on the waist.

She was blushing. I don't want to take a cold shower, like yesterday. When she went to the closet to take a suit for me, while I made a call to Yuv and Yash to get ready for office.

She came and gave me a three piece suit. Along with a tie. Come on who will wear tie. I took the suit but didnt even gave a glance to the tie.

It's not like, I don't want it. It's like, I don't know how to wear it. Yes, the multi-billionaire CEO and a Mafia leader doesn't know how to knot a tie.

I wore my suit, and turned towards Sita, only to look that she was staring at me with the tie in her hand.

Sighing, "Ok, help me to wear it" I said to her. To which she give a small nod. And stood infront of me. Then only I noticed she was so small infront of me. She reached up-to my shoulder. I controlled my laugh, and earned a glare form her.

She stood on her toes and started to tie it. I kept my hands on her hips, to avoid making her fall. Her eyes were focusing on tie. While I was staring at her lips, it was so tempting that I wanted to suck it. If not for that call, I would have tasted it. I'm gonna make that bastard suffer for taking my time.

"It's done" I came out of trace, and saw her closely standing. Wish I could pin her to bed. I have waited for long time just for her. I distanced myself when I heard my phone ringing.

I picked up the call and singled Sita to bring tea as what she had brought earlier became cold. Nodding, she went outside and after a few minutes she brought my tea.

I drank the tea while talking to Jayesh; he said the files were ready. And the meeting will start at 10 o'clock. I gave the empty cup to her and talked few important things and cut the call.

I think Sita went down. I got ready. Wearing my watch and setting my hair, I went downstairs into the dining area.

There I saw everyone already. I can't see her, she must be in the kitchen. I wished everyone and sat on the middle sit. They wished me too.

"Anna, work ha?" Rithvik said to me as he saw me in office suit. I gave a nod to him

"Yesterday itself you got married. You should have taken leave right?" Ishika said to me. Before I could say anything.