CHAPTER - 04

VEER POV:-

"Hello, you picked the call within in 2 rings means you didn't sleep?? What if you get dark circles??" Hearing his barking, I smiled.

"I know you well, you aren't a person who look after my health, now say the reason" I asked him.

" you know me correctly. It's just that I don't want a zombie to stand beside my sister on her wedding day" Vijay said in a taunting voice.

"If you don't have any work with me. Then I will return to my beauty sleep" I yawned.

"Ok ok sorry. The thing I called you to ask about that Lingesh matter. What happened?" Viji asked.

"Secret Room".

Viji left a sigh. "Anyway return to your home. And be a proper groom. Within a week is your wedding. You know right?"

"Yah baba I know" I said avoiding marriage topic.

"Good night, bavagaru" viji said in a teasing voice.

"Someday I will get chance to tease you too. Mark my words" I cut the call hearing his laughters.

Such a big day. First I need some sleep.

I went to sleep on bed. Settling my self in blanket. I started to scroll the phone. There I got message from my nayanamma.

It was a photo.

I clicked on it. It was a cute and beautiful girl who was in her early 20's. Hazel brown eyes, her small point noes, a mole near her lips, and those rosy lips.

And a text saying 'my grand daughter and your soon-to-be wife'.

A smile found way on my lips.

Sita. My atta's daughter. I know that we are engaged. When we were kids, we used to play alot. atta, maavaya used to come to our home during summer holidays. Sometimes they used to bring Vijay too. I liked her when we were kids itself....

Even after 13 years, nothing changed between us. I still like her. After that incident we lost our parents, uncle's and aunt's.

At that time nayanamma took care off business and us cousins together. That time I made my mind that I will take revenge on them who did this to my family.

Completing my MBA in London. I came back to India and took over the business when I was 23.

And also took revenge on that rival family slowly yet painfully. Shutting down their business in underworld, making them bankrupt. I made them feel hell.

And I started my rule on both business world and underworld.

As eldest child in my generation I was trained to be a mafia leader from kid.

When Nana(dad) died, the leader place was vacant. Nayanamma took care off business. But as for mafia. Ladies aren't aren't allowed to go there. So she left that place for me.

When I came back, I took care of everything. I made Reddy's & Co in top 3 companies. Made a strong Mafia gang with my friends.

Vijay, Kiran & Kushal. We 4 were best buddies. Those three are CEO's to their own company. We share everything with eachother. Everyone knows my secret. Vijay too know that I like Sita. It was him who gave marriage idea to my nayanamma.

Kushal was first one to get married in our group. It was love at first sight. Vijay is engaged to Keerthi and Kiran have a girlfriend. And now I'm getting married.

I love my family. I have 3 younger brothers and 2 younger sister and my Nayanamma. They are my life.

Yuvraj, Yash, Ishika, Rithvik and my lil Jyothi.

Yuvraj and Rithvik are my Ramesh babai and Sumithra pinni's sons.

Yash and Ishika are my younger siblings.

And Jyothi, my Rakesh babai and Kamala pinni's daughter. And apple of our eyes. She was just few months old when our parents died. So we cousins took care of her with the help of our nayanamma.

Yuvraj and Yash completed their MBA in London like me and started working in our company.

Yuvraj is CEO for Reddy's Architect and Interior Designs& Co and Yash is CEO for Reddy's Gaming & Co. And I CEO of overall Reddy's & Co.

Rithvik, he wants to open his own fashion company. He's studying fashion designing in his final year.

Ishika completed her Btech. And nayanamma is in search of groom for her.

But thanks to her she found a perfect groom for herself. He works as a vice president in his own company. His father, Mr. Narayana Murthy is my business partner.

Vikram, he is a nice guy. When he came to my office with proposal. I thought why should I give my sister to him?.

I tested him for a month. Leave me aside. Yuvraj and Yash gave torture to Vikram. 

Later, I saw his love towards my sister. I asked ishika does she is ready to marry him and Ishika said yes to marriage.

But... nayanamma, she said until I get married no one is getting married.

"Veer, bring a daughter in law to this house. So you both will do Ishika's marriage as her elders. Until you get a bride for yourself, and a daughter in law to my house, who will lit the lamp here. Until then no one's getting married. That's final."

That's what she said.

And then few days later, nayanamma said about Sita.

After hearing her name. Those feelings I dumped inside my heart a long ago came out as fresh.

Nayanamma said she wants Sita to be eldest daughter in law to this house.

As we both are engaged a long back. I said ok to her but only if only Sita too agrees.

Sita...after that incident she never came to our house nor we went. It was nayanamma who used to visit Sita twice a year.

To my surprise, a few days back nayanamma informed me that Sita too agreed for the marriage.

That's how I ended up being a groom and soon to a husband for my childhood sweetheart.

Everyone are happy with this marriage. It's like after a long year functions are going to happen in our family.

I should sleep now. From tomorrow onwards I have alot of work to do..

                                    *******
Yo!!
Ik my words are lengthy. Are you bored 🤔?
Sorry! It's my first story.
I will try my best.
Have a nice day ☺️♥️