CHAPTER - 20

Seeing her whole family in the living room, Sita hugged everyone. Whole Yadav family and Nayak family came to Vijayawada for tomorrow's pooja. Veer came and took blessings from elders.

"You must be tired from traveling. Take some rest" Nirmala said to them and turned to Lakshmi, who was beside her "Lakshmi, show them their rooms".

Lakshmi with other few servants, showed rooms to Sita's family. As it was still early in the evening, everyone came down, after getting fresh up in their respective rooms.

Everyone was laughing and cracking jokes. Urmila was happy seeing her granddaughter laughing and joking with her cousins.

After sometime, Sita said she will cook dinner today. They didn't stop her instead Surekha, Kala, Ishika, and Keerthi helped her, as they have to cook for alot of members. So the ladies left for the kitchen.

Veer, Vijay, Yuv, Suresh and Jay were busy talking about some business-related stuff in one side of living room. While on the other side Yash, Rithvik, Kruthi and Jyothi were busy playing video games. Urmila and Nirmala were also with younger ones and enjoying with them.

Veer, silently absorbed everything silently. His lips twitched with a small smile. The mansion became so lively after so many years. Even the servants who worked in the mansion for a long time were happy.

****
"Finally" Kala said while arranging the dining table with varieties of dishes.

"Ishu, Keerthi go and call everyone" Surekha said to them, while bringing plates along with her.

Both went out of the dining area. Keerthi called younger ones while Ishika went to another part of living room to call the 'old' peoples.

Everyone sat at the dining table. Sita, Surekha and Kala started serving everyone. After serving they sat beside their husbands and served themselves.

"This much of varieties ha!" Kruthi said with eyes widened.

"We all made it together with our signature dishes, that's why" Ishika said while eating.

"I'm gonna eat till my tummy full" Jay said while eyeing sweet dishes on the table.

"Yeah yeah eat your tummy full, but no sweets to you. You have sugar!" Kala said while making everyone laugh.

Everyone ate their dinner and came outside for fresh air, and started discussing tomorrow's pooja and the day after tomorrow's nischitartham of Ishika and Vikram.

"Son, will you take Ishika's nischaya tambulam and stand as her parents till her wedding finsihed?" Nirmala asked Jay and Kala.

Everyone became silent. "Babai, will you?" Ishika, who was sitting beside Kala, asked them. Jay and Kala looked at each other. Jay nodded at Kala. Kala smiled and took Ishika's hand in her and said "from shopping till wedding, we will be there and stand as your parents". Hearing that, Ishika broke into tears and hugged her.

"Thank you pinni bab--". "Kala let's go back" Veer was cut off by Jay. "Ha? But babai why?" Rithvik asked in shock.

"Then why Veer is saying 'thank you' to me like an outsider" Jay said in a grumpy mood. Veer laughed lightly and said "I'm so--". "See he still thinking I'm an outsider".

Veer who was sitting opposite to Jay, got up from his seat and hugged Jay. "Babai! You are not an outsider" Veer said to Jay and both hugged each other.

"Ok ok. It's settled. Now let's sleep we have to wake up early tomorrow" Urmila said, feeling tired. Everyone retired to their room.

Veer who wants to spend time with his wife, but Sita had other plans. Veer was already changed into the night dress and was working in laptop, when Sita changed into a simple plane Chudidaar.

"Bava, I'm gonna sleep with Keerthi and other girls. Good night" Sita said with a big smile and went outside.

Veer was dumbfounded hearing his wife's words. He don't know what to do. 'when we make out, I make sure you won't leave the bed for three days' sighing Veer went to sleep on the bed, inhaling her fragrance on bed.

On the other side, all the young ladies occupied Ishika's room. And started discussing about Ishika's wedding preparations.
_______________
The next day, early morning, everyone was busy with the pooja preparations. Everyone was assigned to their own work.

Everyone had their light breakfast expect Surekha, Kala, Sita and Veer. As they want to fasting until the pooja is finished.

Kushal, Preethi, Kiran and Sneha came and started helping them with preparation. After sometime, the priest came, and pooja started.

Veer and Sita sat infront of the holy fire and did pooja, while other sat behind them. After finishing pooja, those 4 members had their breakfast. And everyone sat in the leaving room.

 And everyone sat in the leaving room

"Let's do something" Rithvik said while sleeping on his grandmother's lap. "Let's watch some movie, I'm tired, I don't want to move my body" Keerthi said while leaning more into the sofa. Everyone agreed as they were tired too.

"Childrens you guys go, we both will take some rest" Nirmala said while Urmila agreed with her.

"Ok. Let me bring some snacks" Preeti and Sita went to kitchen while other went to home theatre.

Rithvik selected a 90's color movie, which was 3 hours. Kala, Surekha, Sita, Preeti, Keerthi and Sneha sat beside their husbands. While Yuv, Yash, Rithvik, Ishika, Kruthi, and Jyothi sat in one corner.

After one hour, Veer felt heavy on his shoulder. He saw his wife was sleeping. She must be tired. Veer made her sleep her in a comfortable position.

After the movie completed, Veer didn't wake her up. He carried her in a bridal style, he heard a series of 'oh' from his friends and family. Ignoring them he took her to their room.

Sita who woke up around evening, saw herself in bed and no one was around. She went to the washroom, changed herself in a simple saree and went down.

But everyone started teasing Sita, about the incident that happened in the afternoon. But Sita, don't know what happened.

Veer glared at them. And they stopped teasing her and was busy with their works. As everyone was tired and tomorrow is Ishika's engagement. They had their dinner and went to sleep.

Today to Sita went and slept in Ishika's room. Making Veer to control himself.

*******
Hii!!
Hope you guys liked it.❤️