CHAPTER - 11

In Groom's Room:-

"You guys have your own rooms right?" Veer asked those monkeys who were getting ready for reception in his room.

"Yes" all said in sync.

"Then way you guys took so much struggle to come in my room?" Veer asked raising his eyebrows.

"Man, we came to give you company till reception starts. And what's your problem " Kushal asked him being pissed off. Because his wife didn't even wait for him and went to meet Sita.

"I didn't asked" Veer being Veer made him more angry. "And what happened to your mood" asked Kushal.

"It's all your sister's fault!" Kushal said think how beautiful his wife was in that saree, but before he could enjoy her she ran away from him.

"What our Preeti did now" Yuv asked while buttonening up his shirt.

"You will get to know once you get married" Kushal was really pissed off. He made his mind that he need to give her punishment

Someone knocked on the door. Yash went to open the door. It was Vijay and Surekha. Yash hugged Vijay and took blessings from Surekha.

"How are you atha" Yash asked her. "I'm fine, ra. How are you" Surekha patted his head. "I'm super fine atha. Come inside" saying he laid them inside.

Seeing it was Vijay and Surekha, Veer got up from the sofa and took Surekha's blessings.

"God bless you, ra" and she hugged him. And Vijay hugged Veer.

"Veer, come sit here. You need to wear this chain" Surekha called him and made him sit on a chair.

"Vijay, come" Surekha called her son. She opened a small box and took out a gold chain. And gave it to Vijay and said "As a bride's brother you need to give some gift to your Bava, on their engagement. So now make him wear it."

"Ok Amma ". Saying he took the chain and made Veer wear it.

"It looks good on you, Bavagaru" Vijay again teased him. "And be ready to give me something more expensive on Kasi yatra. Or else I'm not giving my sister to you" He said jokingly to Veer, but instead he got smacked by his mom.

"Don't talk nonsense. Accha, I will leave now. If you need anything ask Vijay" saying to everyone she left the room.

"Man, promise us that you won't make Sita cry" Kiran said in a serious tone.

"Why would I make her cry?" Veer said frowning his brows. He didn't get why he would make his wife cry.

"Because we all know your angry. And Sita, she can't hold on your angry. So never ever get angry. If I got to know, I will bring back my sister to my home" Vijay said in a threatening voice.

"My brother-in-law, Sita will be my wife soon. And I'm not that type of person to make my wife shed tears" Veer too, said in a cold voice.

Sensing they would fight soon, Yash changed the topic.
"Don't worry, Vijay Bava. If Anna made Vadina angry we will inform you. Right Rithvik?" Yash said, earning a glare from Veer.

"Sorry Anna, we are on Vadina's team" Yuv said while giving hifi to his brothers. And everyone laughed.

"Pftt. Still you didn't get married. And here your brothers already changed the party " Kushal laughed.

"Now I can rest assure!" Vijay laughed.

And there was knock on door. Vijay opened the door. It was Nirmala. "Hey, darling " said Vijay kissed her on the cheeks.

"Pora. You will keep on calling me darling, but soon you will get married " Nirmala said while pouting.

"So, what?. Even if I'm married. You will be my forever darling " kissed her hand. Nirmala smacked his head.

"Anyway let me see my prince's. You guys are looking handsome." Saying she gave a kiss on their foreheads.

And she went near Veer, put a black bot (kajal) behind his ears. And said "Looking handsome, my prince" she kissed him.

"Oi, let's take group photo" saying rithvik took out his phone.

"Yes, let's take it" .

"It came good" Rithvik said to them.

"Accha, let's go. It's already time" Nirmala said, and they felt for Hall.

Veer went up the stage and was waiting for his Sita. He saw his surroundings. Only boys can be seen and his sisters can't be seen in the hall. He thought they were with Sita.

"You and Vijay, bring Sita " Nirmal said to Suresh. "Sare, atha" saying they both left the hall.

After 10 mins, the lights went out and the spotlight was on the entrance with romantic bg music.

Veer heart skipped harder. It's time to meet his Sita, his Wife.

And there...

*******

(Rithvik, Yash And Yuvraj 's Reception Dress)

(Kiran and Kushal's Reception Dress)

(Vijay's Reception Dress)

(Veer's Reception Outfit)