CHAPTER - 24

One fine Sunday:

Reddy's family decided to go shopping for a wedding. Nirmala didn't join them, but assigned Sita to bring her best sarees for marriage.

Everyone left for shopping. Veer, Sita, Yash and Ishika in one car. Yuv, Kavitha, Rithvik and Jyothi in another car. And as usual 2 cars of bodyguard following them secretly.

Even Kushal, Preeti, Kiran and Sneha are joining them near the shopping mall. Everyone entered the mall; it was one of the malls owned by Kushal. The workers recognized all the big business men and gave them VIP treatment.

The ladies without wasting time, entered the sarees collection section and started to select sarees. Mens sighing, sat near the waiting area. Expect Rithvik, he was busy with checking the new trends for his Fashion project.

"Yaar, let this Rithvik open this fashion company. I will be his first customer. I don't want to wait here like this" Kushal said while seeing all the ladies in the saree section.

"Yah me too" Kiran said while working on his phone.

"Should I complain to my sister in law about you guys?" Yash said to them. But never thought he digged his own pit.

"You don't have any girl na that why you will say like this" Kushal said with done face to him. He knows the pain of shopping.

Before Yash could say something, his phone ranged. Thanking God, he went outside the shop to pick up the call.

"Ok. Let the papers be ready tomorrow" saying he end the call and turned around only to bump into someone making them fall on the ground.

He saw a cute girl, wearing a chudidar, carrying a phone in one hand and hand bag in the other. The girl got up from her floor and started scolding him.

"Oi Mr.??" She snapped her fingers infront of him. Then only Yash came out of his trace.

"Ah?. Oh I'm sorry" Yash said to her without showing any emotions.

That girl got angry and started to shout at him more. But stopped when her phone ranged, she picked up the call and said "Hello Vadina...yah I'm near the store.....no need in few minutes I will be there"

She cut the call and glared at him, "you don't have any manners!" Saying she went inside the same saree shop.

Shaking his head, Yash also went inside the shop. "What took you so much of time?" Yuv asked him. "Any important matter?" Veer asked in concern.
"Nothing na," Yash said to them and sat in his place.

On the other hand, "hii Vadina" a girl in her 20's walked towards the ladies gang. Ishika looked at her and smiled.

"Come come, let me introduce you to them" Ishika stood beside that girl and started introducing everyone.

"And girls, she is Madhumitha. Vikaram's younger sister " she introduced madhu to every one.

"Vadina, Vadina let me introduce myself" Madhu said to her in excitement. Nodded Ishika went to her previous place.

"Ahem, I'm Madhumitha Murthy; you guys can call me Madhu. 21 year old, younger sister of Vikram Murthy. Currently suddenly Arts in Banglore. I want to be a news reporter. That's why..I asked Vadina to let me introduce myself". Madhu said to them. Within few seconds she became close with everyone.

After 3 hours in the saree section they finally decided to go to another shop.

"Thank god finally" Kushal got up from his seat and everyone went towards the ladies. Only to meet unfamiliar girl there.

"Madhu let me introduce you to them," Ishika said while pointing towards the young men.

She said hi to them, they nodded their heads. When she met with Yash, both her and Yash's eyes widened. But didn't say anything.

"And my brothers, she is Madhumitha, Vikram's sister." Ishika said while moving to another shop.

"Where is Rithvik?" Kavitha asked while searching for him. "He is on rounds in clothing shops" Yuv said to her walking beside her side.

"Who is Rithvik?" Madhu asked Ishika.

"He's my younger brother. A fashion freak guy" Ishika said to her.

Everyone entered another shop, this time they were buying clothes for men. So mens were busy with their partners. Ishika and Jyothi were busy checking the reception dress for them.

"I'm sorry for earlier" Yash slowly said to Madhu, who was sitting in the waiting room.

Madhu first startled, then looked at him they were so close, she moved a little back. Yash understood and moved a little giving space.

"I-it's Ok" Madhu said while pushing her few hairs behind the ears. Unknowingly she was blushing.

"Indeed I'm sorry. It was my fault. I should have atleast helped you" Yash, don't know why he is starting a conversation with her. But he wants to talk to her.

Madhu and Yash were talking randomly; they soon became friends. Unknown to them, someone was watching those two from afar.

Sita, who was busy picking her husband's dress for the wedding saw Yash and Madhu talking with each other. She elbowed Veer, who was beside her. He asked her what, she eyed at the waiting room.

Veer saw them and understood what his wife was saying. He turned to her and raised his eyebrows.

"I know pakka. My sixth sense is saying it" Sita said in a low voice, so he can only hear it. Veer smiled, shaking his head.

"Hi bro!!" Rithvik came and sat beside Yash. When he saw a girl beside him. Rithvik pulled Yash a little closer to him.

"Anna, who's she??!. I left you for a few hours and you already go--" before Rithvik could complete, Yash gave him an elbow kick and made him shut up.

"Don't mind him" Yash said to Madhu.

"Madhu, he my younger brother, Rithvik. And Rithvik she is Vikram Bava's sister " Yash introduced those two.

"Oh hii" Rithvik forward his hand towards her and laughed in embarrassed.

"Hi, I heard you are a fashion student " Madhu asked him. And those three were busy talking.

It was around evening when they completed their shopping, and retired to their home. Madhu went back with her family car.

This time Rithvik and Yash changed their seats. Rithvik who was sitting at the back side, said "Vadina, I think I will soon get my 3rd Vadina too".

"Even you also think right!?" Sita said in excitement and turned to Veer, "See not only me, even Rithvik is thinking same". Veer raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything making Sita pout.

Leaving her husband aside, Sita was talking with Rithvik. Soon they reached home. And within a week, wedding preparations will start...

**********
Hii!!
Mass update!! Hope you guys like it!!
😊❤️