CHAPTER - 27 (THE END)

5 years later; Nayak's Mansion:

"Kruthi wake up and get ready fast!!. It's your wedding day!!" Kala shouted at her careless daughter.

"Rama..what will your in-laws says!!. Wake up you bart!" Kala shouted at her daughter. And pulled the blanket only to see pillows.

"Did she runaway?" Kala's face turned in blue. She knew Kruthi was not ready for marriage. But after getting her permission, only they agreed to the proposal.

"Really!..are you even my mom?" Kruthi joked when she came out of the bathroom along with Sita and Keerthi. They both were laughing silently.

"You..you even got ready?" Kala was in shock to see her lazy daughter get up early and was ready even before she said her.

"Of course!" Kruthi said and stood beside mom.

She kept her arms around her mom's shoulder and said "I don't want to miss that son in law of your" and gave a flying kiss to her, went outside while doing a cat walk.

"Sisters follow me!". Kruthi went outside the room.

Both Keerthi and Sita were laughing. When Kala narrowed her eyes on them, they stopped. Then she too brust into laughing. All three of them laughed.

"She became big now. I used to wake her up. And now.." A tear escaped Kala's eyes. Sita and keerti looked and each other and hugged Kala.

"Every bride is like that. They won't get sleep on their wedding. Even I and Sita was like that." Keerthi said to her mom.

"She is trying hard to not cry". Sita said to them. Kruthi was covering her emotions, but her eyes were saying the truth. Any girl will be sad when she was about to leave her home.

Kala hummed. "let's go now or else she will come again. Why don't she behave like a shy bride" she face palmed.

All three of them left the room.

***
"Jeshwanth!!" Ishika shouted at the 4 year old boy who was running around the hall.

"Jeshwanth! I said stop and eat your food!" Ishika ran behind him carrying a food bowl.

"I caught you!" Yuv picked that boy up and twirled, making the boy giggle.

"Thanks Anna" Ishika breathed heavily.

"And you eat now " she said to her son.

"Jeshwanth is good boy!" Yuv patted his nephews head.

"Mama, where is Gautam anna, Diksha Akka, Yogesh na, Jivi, Rudra anna, Rishi, and Paru?? And Riky mama too?" Jeshwanth was counting on his small fingers so he couldn't miss the number.

"They are with your Atha's" Yuv said while placing him on the ground so he can meet his cousins.

***
Kruthi was sitting in the middle of the stage and others were applying tumeric paste on her face. The whole function was filled with elders talking and childrens running from here and there.

"Ok! I need a family photos of each one by one and a group family photo!!" Kruthi said to everyone.

"Girl! Your are Bride now! Atleast have some shyness on your face." Surekha said to her. Kruthi pouted and showed her tongue.

"Photographer anna, I want alot of photos with my Atha. Show me alot of different poses!" Kruthi said to photographer and wiggled her eyebrows at Surekha. She knows her Atha hates taking photos. Surekha slightly face palmed.

"Ok. Let's start " Kruthi said.

"First my darlings!!" Kruthi called Urmila and Nirmala. Tiro posed for photos and went down.

One by one, every one came on stage to take photos with Kruthi.

• Veer & Sita with their 5 year old twins, Gautam and Diksha.
• Vijay & Keerthi with their 4 year old daughter, Seema (Paru)
• Yuvraj & Kavitha with their 4 year old son, Yogesh.
• Yash & Madhu with their 2 year old daughter, Jivitha.
• Kushal & Preeti with their 5 year old son, Rudra.
• Kiran & Sneha with their 3 year old son, Rishi.
• Vikram & Ishika with their 4 year old son, Jeshwanth.

"Rithvik Anna, Jyothi come here". Kruthi called them on stage and took photos.

"Now now, my dear nephews and nieces place come on the stage and take photo with you beautiful aunt" Keerthi rolled her eyes on Kruthi's statement. But all thr small children went towards Kruthi. Kruthi pampered all the kids. That's why they are close to her.

"Now it's time to take a big family photo" everyone came and stood. Some one sat on the floor with childrens and some stood beside their partners; some kneeled on their knees.

The photographer looked at them, took the camera stand and went a little back so everyone could be pictured.

"Now 3 2 1" *click* he took the photo. A family photo in which from small kid to elder, everyone is laughing and smiling from the heart.

☞⁠ ☞THE END☜☜⁠

Hello everyone!
Thank you for ready my story!.
I started writing this story because of the experience I had in my sisters and brother's wedding.
But, Thank you for reading and liking this story.
Soon I will be with another story.
Hope you guys like that too! 😊❤️