CHAPTER - 25

Reddy's Mansion:

Nayak family reached vijaywada a week before to look after the wedding preparations. Kruthi didn't join as she had her exams going on, so she will come with Yadav's family after 3 days.

"Anna, this time you have to dance in my wedding!" Ishika demanded Veer. She wants everyone to enjoy and dance at her wedding.

"Waah, finally I can see him dancing" Kushal joked on Veer, but got a cold stare from him.

***
It was the day before Ishika's reception. The ladies were busy applying henna on their hands. While the boys were busy feeding their partners.

During the night everyone slept as they have to wake up early tomorrow as they have to travel to the wedding venue.

Veer went to the kitchen to fill the empty bottle only to find Ishika standing there. "You still didn't slept?" He asked her slowly, but Ishika got startled but nodded negatively.

"What happened?" Veer asked her, looking how pale she was.

"You guys? What are you doing?" Yuv asked as he entered the kitchen to drink some water.

"Nothing" Veer said while filling his bottle.

They heard some voice in the dining area, when they went out they saw Yash was standing while holding a paper bag.

"Where you went this late?" Veer asked, frowning his brows. Yash laughed awkwardly and didn't say anything.

"Anna, what you took this much time!! Did you brin-- Veer Anna!" Jyothi, who sneaked inside the dining room along with Rithvik, was shocked to see her elder brother.

"What's happening here?" He asked them again.

"Oh, Anna it's nothing. I and Jyothi wanted to eat ice cream but saw that we ran out of it. So we sent Yash bro to bring our old and favorite ice cream " Rithvik explained to them as it was not a big deal. But earned a glare from Veer and Yuv. Ishika smacked his head.

"Anna, let's eat I brought a lot of ice cream!" Yash said to them. Ishika was the first one to dig in. "I will miss this ice cream" she mumbled.

"I-i will miss you guys" Ishika cried while eating ice cream. Jyothi was on the edge to cry.

"We will miss you too ra" Yuv kissed her forehead. And Yash side hugged her.

"Can I come with you?" Rithvik cried. "You look ugly!" Yash commented on him making everyone laugh there.

"Just remember we will be always with you. Take care of yourself." Veer said to her with a soft smile. Ishika nodded her head.

"Accha, let's sleep now. Or else you will have a eye bag under your eyes" Yash said to her.

***

It was reception night

It was reception night. Ishika wore a beautiful pink lehenga while Vikram in a beautiful sherwani. Relatives, Friends and business mens were invited. So Veer and Sita were busy with receiving them while other were looking after guests.

And everyone did dance but this time in pairs. Kushal-Preeti, Kiran-Sneha, Vijay-Keerthi, Yuv-Kavitha, Veer-Sita, Kruthi-Jyothi, Yash-Rithvik and finally the couples dance.

When Veer and Sita danced everyone cheered them as it had been a long time when they saw Veer dancing.

***
Morning 5:40am;

Vikram was made to sit on a chair to perform Kasi Yatra. "The bride's younger brother come forward" the priest said to them. Rithvik dressed in a traditional shirt and pancha, stood before Vikram.

Rithvik performed the ritual as per the priest instructed him. He was pulling legs with Vikram. But stopped when Nirmala glared at him. Vikram put the gold ring on Rithvik's finger.

Then he companied him till mandapam. On the other hand all the girls were in the brides room getting ready and helping each other. Surekha was tying vodibalu biyyam around Ishika's waist.

"Keep it safe" she said to her.

There was a knock on the door. Vijay said in a loud voice, "it's time to bring the bride".

Everyone finally looked themselves in mirror for the last time and left the room with Ishika.

Kala made Ishika sit beside Vikram. They both started doing pooja together. Sita was standing behind her.

During Kanyadanam, Jay & Kala washed Vikram's feet and gave him a gold chain. "This is for my son-in-law" saying Jay put the gold chain around Vikram's neck. And saw Ishika, who was on the edge to cry. Jay patted her head.

Madhu stood behind Ishika with Kamakshi deepam, the priest gave them jillakarabellam. Both kept on each other's head.

The priest passed the Thali with akshinthalu plate to Sita. She went and gave holy rice to the elders and gave the plate back to the priest and stood beside Ishika. Veer was standing beside her.

"mangalyam tantunane mamajivana hetuna! Kanthe badnami shubhage tvam jiva sharadam satam!!" . In between showering of yellow rice, Vikram tied three knots around Ishika's neck. They took a family photo.

It was time to say bye to Ishika. She was silent crying, and hugged everyone one by one. Sita hugged her, even she was crying. Then Ishika hugged Veer was stood beside her silently.

He kissed her forehead, and said "no worry, all remember Amma, Nana and we always with you" . Hearing that Ishika burst into tears. All siblings shared a group hug.

Finally they said good-bye to her. And everyone departed to their homes.

**********
Yo!!
Hope you guys like it!😊❤️