CHAPTER - 06

Sita POV:-

I got ready in a simple sleeveless kurta and palazzo. Pinni made me sit on the sofa. And mehadi artists started their work.

Vijay anna booked five mehandi artists. Two were busy with my mehandi work. The other three were busy designing my cousins and aunt's hands.

 The other three were busy designing my cousins and aunt's hands

It was 2 o'clock and I was starving. Pinni and atha can't feed me cause their hands are full of mehandi.

"Na chitti thali ki akaliga unda?" Babai asked me while he was carrying lunch with him.
(T/N:- is my little daughter is hungry?)

"Hu babai. Is that lunch is for me??" I stared at him with my puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse, I got to know my daughter is hungry so here I bought lunch for you. Let me feed you" saying he took a seat beside me and started feeding me.

"Then who will feed me? Even I'm hungry." Pinni said while coming towards us.

"Ask your son to feed you, I'm busy feeding my daughter" babai said while feeding me, and I controlled my laughter.

"Yes, I will feed my mom. You feed your little devil" Vijay anna said and brought lunch and started feeding pinni.

"I hate you" I said while showing my tongue to him.

"Rakshashi" he said while he too, showed his tongue.

"It's not me. It's you" I said to him.

"It's you"

"You"

"You"

"You"

"You"

"Stop it" pinni shouted at us.

"You guys aren't small kids to fight on small things and sita after eating, get some rest. At 4, nalungu will start. And Vijay still those decoration guys didn't completed that stage go see them" pinni scolded us.

"Yes captain" we both said in a sync. And babai was laughing at us, giving him a glare. I went inside the room and took a nap.

-----------------
At 3 clock.

I was inside my room talking with Keerthi, when Kala Atha and Surekha Pinni came inside with a saree and a jewelry box.

"Keerthi, after helping Sita even we have to get ready within an hour" Pinni said to Keerthi.

"Sare, Atha" saying she got up from bed and went inside my closet room.

"Will you get up now, it's already getting late" Kala atha said to me while she was cleaning my bed so pinni could keep those saree and jewelry box.

"Ok Atha" saying I got up from bed.

Keerthi came out of the closet and passed me my towel.

'i never thought a bride should bath more then 2 times a day' scolding myself, I went to freshen up.