CHAPTER - 10

In Bride's Room:-

"Kruthi, pass me those bangles" Keerthi was getting ready. Kruthi had already got ready and came to Sita's room to help her sisters.

"Which one?" Kruthi showed the bangle box to her sister.

"That white stones one. And Chinnu go and see if Sita wants something" said Keerthi, who was applying her lipstick. The bride room was big with 2 rooms. Keerthi took one and Sita took another. She just instructed the beauticians on how to do makeup. And came to her room to get ready.

"Sare, Akka" Kruthi went to another room which was beside. And knocked on the door and went inside.

"Akka, do you need any help" Kruthi asked while coming inside.

"No, Chinnu" Sita said while wearing her white bangles on her hands. She faced Kruthi and said "waah, Chinnu you are looking beautiful in this dress". But Kruthi was awestruck by seeing Sita in her reception dress.

 But Kruthi was awestruck by seeing Sita in her reception dress

(Kruthi's Reception Dress)

"Akka, it's not me who is beautiful. It's you. You are looking so gorgeous, beautiful, and what not Akka" Kruthi said in excitement.

"Yes, Sita. You looking so damn beautiful " Keerthi who just came to the room said while seeing Sita from head to toe.

Hearing there compliments, Sita blushed. There was knock on the door. Surekha and Kala came inside the room.

Seeing Sita in her reception dress, both were awestruck by her beauty. Kala and Surekha both kissed Sita's forehead.

Kala kept a small black dot (kajal) behind the ears and said "don't let evil eyes fell on my daughter". Sita gave smile to them.

Then they heard another knock. This time it was Jay and Suresh. They both got emotional seeing Sita. Especially Jay, he came forward and patted Sita's head.

"I wasn't knowing that our small girl has grown up that she is getting married " Jay said and kissed Sita.

Sita felt a tight knot in her heart. She was about to cry when they heard another knock and it was her Nayanamma and Vijay Anna.

"Na chitti thali, you are looking so beautiful " Urmila said and took dristi of Sita. Sita smiled and kissed her grandmother.

"Nayanamma, why didn't you get married after Thathaya died? See how beautiful you are looking. You are wasting your look" Kruthi said making everyone go in shock and some were laughing.