CHAPTER - 15

Reddy Mansion, Vijayawada.

It was already noon when they reached the mansion. As other car already reached earlier. So everyone was already inside the mansion, waiting for them.

Veer slowly woke up Sita, who was in deep sleep. Sita rubbed her eyes like a small baby. Seeing that she reached her 'new' home, she felt nostalgic. It's been a long time since she came here.

Veer went outside and came towards Sita and opened the car door for her, forwarding his hand like a gentleman. Sita gave a small smile and took his hand and went towards the entrance.

Reaching the entrance, both the couples were stopped by the elders. Veer's distant aunt took aarti of them. And asked them to come in. When all the Reddy siblings stopped their Anna and Vadina.

Sita looked at them and asked "need something?" shyly in a low voice. To which Rithvik said "Yes, Vadina".

"You just need to answer for 2 questions, Vadina" Yash said.

"Ok, I will start" Yuv said. "It's simple question. Say your husband name, Vadina". To which Sita widened her eyes.

How could she call her husband by his name. She never called him by his name. She used to call 'Bava' when they were kids, but she never called him by his name.

"Fast vadina" Jyothi said this time. She let out a sigh and said "I..I..I Sita and I came with my husband". Making everyone laugh there. Veer was smiling at her. He was waiting for her to call his name. But nah, she made up her made that she would keep on calling him 'Bava'.

"Vadina, it's not fair" Ishika said. But this time Nirmala took Sita side, "oy keep your fair and unfair aside, ask your next question. Let them in, fastly".

"Ok, who will you give us first!? A nephew or a niece??" Yuv asked making Veer choke on air. What the hell his brother is asking to his wife. But Veer got another air choke after hearing his wife reply.

"Why not giving birth to both". Making everyone go 'ohh' on them. Sita was hell shy now, after realising what she said to them.

Nirmala was happy, finally all her grandchildren were under one roof. "Sita, kick that tumbler filled with rice and come inside" finally the Reddy siblings left them.

Sita as per instructed kicked the tumbler with her leg. And went inside. It's been a long time. And it's all the same without changing.

"Sita, let's go to pooja room and remove your vodibalu biyyam. After take out the coconut which you kept inside earlier and break it in front of the god and lit the lamp" Veer's distant Atta said to her.

Everyone went to the pooja room. Veer distant Atta removed the knot around her womb. Sita took the coconut from that and kept it infront of the god and she light the lamp. And doing pooja she broke the coconut into two pieces and kept it on each side.

"Ishika, take your Vadina to your room and let her change into comfortable clothes and take some rest till evening." Nirmala said to them. Ishika, Jyothi and Sita left to Ishika's room.

"Veer, you rest in guest room" Nirmala said and left for night rituals. Veer who was in confusion was about to ask 'why not my room'. When Kiran came near and said "Bro, it's your first night, so get some rest". Veer understood it and went to the guest room not before punching Kiran in his stomach.

And everyone went to take some rest.

It was 8 in the evening. And everyone woke up from their short nap. Right now, Reddy's family were at the dining table. Sita, was about server, them. But Nirmala stopped her saying"You can do it from tomorrow, right now eat. You must be tired". Everyone started eating.

Around 9pm, Ishika took Sita to her room and made Sita to ready for her first night. While Veer got ready in white shirt and pancha.

In Veer's Room.

Veer was sitting on his bed which is now decorated with rose petals, Jasmine and scented candles around the room. And the room light was dim, perfect for the occasion.

He heard anklet sounds nearing to his door. Sita came inside with milk glass in her hand. Sita, was looking beautiful, but to Veer she is looking sexy in her white saree.

Slowly Sita came near Veer and handed him the milk. Which Veer took gladly, and drinking half he gave to Sita. She also drank and kept it aside.

Veer made Sita sit beside him and took her hand in his. "Sita, are you ready to start our marriage life? I won't force you if your are not ready" he made her understand.

"I'm ready to start my new life Bava" Sita lightly tightens her hold on Veer's hand. To which Veer gave a smile to her and kissed her forehead. Then slowly, he moved his lips towards her eyes, then both cheeks.

When he was about to kiss her lips. His phone ranged. He thought of ignoring it, but Sita told him to pick up. Groaning, he saw the caller ID showing 'Jayesh', his PA. His brows knitted. He knew Jayesh wouldn't call at this time, unless if it was important. So he excused himself. And went of the room.

Picking up the call, Veer kept his phone near his ear, "Boss?" Jayesh, said nervously. He know that it's not proper time to call his boss. But it was very important. "En" Veer said in a cold voice.

"Boss, the thing is..." They both talked for an hour.

Sita, saw her husband go out of the room. Thought he might come after 15 mins, so she waited. But seeing he didn't come after 20 mins. She went near the dresser. She started to remove her jewelry. It was heavy. She then looked at herself from top to bottom. Wearing a white pattu saree, her hair partition filled with vermillion, her hands were full of bangles. And yellow thread around her neck. She smiled. She is a married woman now. She made a promise to herself to be a dutiful wife for her bava.

She came back to bed and sat supporting herself to the headboard of the bed and waiting for him.

"Ok boss. I will keep the files ready for tomorrow" Jayesh said to Veer. "En" saying he was about to cut the call. When he heard Jayesh saying "Congratulations boss and good night" and the call ended.

Veer sighed and went back to his room. His wife is waiting for him. When he enters the room. His breath hitched seeing a beauty infront of his eyes.

He saw his wife was sleeping peacefully, but his eyes went near her leg, where her saree came above her ankles, showing her perfectly white skin. Her feet were adored by the toe ring and anklet. His eyes moved above from her leg and saw her bare waist more now. Her saree pallu moved a little from her shoulder, showing alot of her bare skin. Then his eyes went to her chest, which was going smoothly up and down.

Then he saw her face and went near her. Bent a little to her level. And cupped her face, "I finally made you mine after waiting this long" he kissed her forehead. "When I finally got your approval for making you mine completely, here you are sleeping" said huskily and let out of a small cluck.

Went inside the bathroom to take a cold shower. And came back wearing his sweatpants. Now he is having a debate going on whether to wear a shirt or not. Because he like sleeping shirtless. Finally made his decision not to wear. And went towards other side of bed and slept. He turned to his left side only to see a huge gap between them. Veer didn't like it, so he slowly went towards left side and took Sita in his arms. He felt in relief. He liked the jasmine sent coming from her, he nuzzled his nose on her neck and kept a feather kiss and said "Good night, wifey". And soon he slept having a good dream.

**********
Hii!! 😊
One question!. That have you ever heard your mom calling your dad by their name???.
Like mostly no one. Right?
Let me change it. 'have you ever heard this generation wife calling their husband with their name???' .
You should have heard alot. right? 😂.

There was an incident, that happened during my sister's wedding. I will say it in next chapter. 😂
For now enjoy 🤗❤️!!