CHAPTER - 13

Sita wore a comfortable soft saree and went out of her room for fresh air. She was standing near the balcony and was staring at the moon when a cold breeze hit her face, making her loose hair dance.

"Sita"

Sita breath hitched, hearing the voice. She knows whom it belongs to. She took a deep breath and turned slowly to face Veer, who was infront of her.

Veer was staring at her; his eyes were holding different emotions. Love,lust everything just for her. He's been waiting for her to be his.

Seeing her Bava lost somewhere in thoughts, Sita tried to call him "Bava?".

He left his heart exploding; he was waiting for her to call him this. But he didn't say anything just staring at her.

Her cheeks started burning from his intense gaze. She turned around to leave. But Veer held her wrist and pulled Sita towards him. She collided with his hard chest. Sita was struggling, when Veer turned her towards him by holding her bare waist. Sita, closed her eyes when she felt his hand on her waist. Butterflies were fighting in her stomach.

Veer held Sita's chin with his forefinger and thumb and made her look at him. But Sita still closed her eyes. He pinched her waist, making Sita 'hiss' in pain. And tears formed in her eyes. Seeing that Veer doesn't know whether to cry or laugh. She had tears when he just pinched her. What will happen when they actually make it out.

Keeping that aside, he started to rub his hand on her waist to smoothen the pain. And looked at her. She was already looking at him with a pout.

She was damn hot in the saree that he was barely controlling himself.

"Sita, are you ok with his marriage? No one forced you right?" Veer asked her while holding her in one arm and tracing her cheeks with another one.

"No one forced me Bava. And I'm absolutely OK with marrying you." Sita said while seeing directly in his eyes.

He smiled at her. And said "Thank you for accepting me" and he stared at her lips. It was so tempting that he wanted to suck it. Controlling himself he looked at her eyes and kissed her forehead.

Sita stiffened her back. It was all new to her. After her brother threatening her, classmate no one came near to her. She always had female friends. Her thoughts broke when Veer leaned towards Sita and came near her ear and said "I will be waiting for you Mrs. Sita Veer Raj Reddy" and wet kissed her earlobe and went inside the hall.

Sita doesn't know what happened, but she knows that this butterfly only comes when her Bava is beside her. She was smiling madly when her phone started to ring. It was Keerthi.

"Where are you Sita?. Atha is waiting for you. Come fast" Keerthi said to Sita.

"I'm near balcony. Wait I will come" she went inside the hall.

When she went inside, she saw her Kala Atha was scolding Kruthi "Kruthi, get up won't you get ready? Muhurtham will start within an 2 hours. Now get up sleeping log" and smacked Kruthi's bum.

"Yaar, who will keep Muhurtham at 3am. I am so tired let me sleep for a while mummy" Kruthi whined like a small baby.

"Ok, sleep how much you want. Later don't say me you guys didn't wake me up and don't even dare to cry then" Kala said taking out Muhurtham outfits for them.

Kruthi finally got up and went inside the bathroom to freshen up. "Sita, don't stand there. Use another bathroom and wear this saree" Surekha said while passing her a simple silk saree.

She took her innerwear and Keerthi passed her towel. She went inside and took hot a shower. And wore her innerwear and came out with bathrobe.

"Take this" Keerthi passed her skirt and blouse. She wore it. And Keerthi helped her to wear a saree. After drying her hairs. Sita clipped it and left the remaining hairs to dry.