CHAPTER - 03

AUTHOR POV:-

It was pitch black room, moon light was the only source of light in that dark room.

Only ocean waves can be heard in middle of night.

A man in his late 20's was sitting on a majesty seat, crossed his leg and was twirling a gun in his fingers.

He was 6 ft tall, broad shoulders, slim waist, 6 packs, long pitch black silky hairs, few strands of hairs were dancing on his forehead,  black eyes with thick eyebrows, kissable  lips. He was every girls dream boy.

His face was not showing any emotion. What you can see is just a cold eyes that can kill anyone.

The Great Veer Raj Reddy, left a smirk after seeing the man who betrayed him by selling the contract details.

This man who was in his mid 40's, who Veer used to give respect once was tied to chair and his face was covered with blood stains.

Lingesh tried to talk something "who are yo--".
Before he could say, that man got a hard punch on his face.
"Leave me.... fuck I said leave me bastards....you fucki-- agh" again he got another punch.

"How dare you back stab us, you bastard". A man in his mid 20's who had a similar features like Veer asked him in a cold voice giving shivering down the spine.

"I didn't do anything..I swear it was not me" lingesh  said while crying.

"Why are doing this to me, Yuvraj, I am like your babai. How can you do this to a elde-" this time Yuvraj gave him hard punch on his stomach making him to vomit some blood.

"Lingesh Raj, don't you dare to say that you a bastard is like our uncle. And you said you didn't do anything and don't know anything right?"  Yuvraj asked him.

"Yes, yes I don't know anything" as if Lingesh got some hope that Yuvraj will leave him

Yuvraj asked one of his men to bring the laptop. Taking laptop from his men. He opened a video and showed him.

There was two men. One was wearing black coat and cap covering himself fully while other one was Lingesh. 
Lingesh was giving some file to that man.

Lingesh - Here is the file you asked me.

Unknown - How did you steal this file?. Didn't they find out.

Lingesh - Those people are still kids. They need to learn how to run a business world.
He smriked

Unknown:- Are you sure?

Lingesh:- now will you keep on asking me questions or will you give me money.

Unknown:- take this, as I said before 5 cores are here.
Taking the bag. Lingesh laughed as if he got some big deal.

Seeing that video, Lingesh face turned pale. He knew now there is no way to go back.

He heard a gun loading sound. And turned his head towards that side.

Lingesh saw Veer, who was sitting infornt of him in a king size chair, supporting his head with one hand and twirling the gun in other hand.

"Want to say something?" Veer asked him.

"Veer, I don't want to die. It was not my fault. The rival company made me to do this. I swear, veer." Lingesh said while crying like a small baby.

Rubbing his forehead, Veer got up from his chair and said "Take him to Secret Room."

Hearing their boss mentioning secret room, they dragged Lingesh to that room, to start their special treatment for back stabbing their boss.

"Veer veeerrrr, so what I sell the deal to your rival company. They paid me well. They said they will kill you one day. I will wait for that day. I will wait for that day when they will kil--" before lingesh would say something veer's men already started their work.

"Yuvraj, let's go. We have to leave for Vijayawada tomorrow" saying veer took his coat which was laying on sofa.

"Ok anna" saying yuvraj obediently followed his brother.

When they came out of their dorm, they went towards parking.

Veer sat on driver seat and Yuvraj on passanger seat.

"Where are we going?" Settling in his passanger seat yuvraj asked veer.

"It's late, let's head to farm house. And in morning we will leave to airport" veer said while driving to their fram house.

"But that company who lingesh was helping..what will happen to them?" Yuvraj asked his brother who was focusing on driving.

"You know right? Why are you asking..." Saying he again focused on driving.

Knowing his elder brother, Yuvraj prayed for that family silently.

After 40 mins of journey, they reached fram house.

Parking the car, both went inside the house.

"Yuv, get some sleep. We will leave early morning" veer patted Yuvraj's head like a small kid.

"Ok, anna. Good night" saying yuvraj went to his room.

"Good night".

Veer went to take hot shower. He want to release all his tension whatever happened in last 5 days.

After hot shower, he came to wardrobe wrapping towel around his waist.

Took out a sweatpants wore it and came near the bed.

Suddenly his phone started to ring. Veer saw the name and pick the call.

                                   ********
Hii!!
I don't have proper time to update the chapter.
But it's a short story.
I will complete it by this month ending.
Sorry for grammar, sentence mistakes 😗❤️
Have a nice a day.😊😌