CHAPTER - 16

Sita POV:-

Cold wind hit my face, making my eyes open slowly and adjusted to the brightness of the room. When I was about to wake up, a heavy hand was wrapped around my waist, hugging from the back side.

I slightly turned to see it was him, my husband. He was holding me tightly, as if I would run away from him. He must be tired. I saw his face; it was like I was seeing a small baby.

I looked towards the clock, which was near the sofa. It's just 6 o'clock. Anyway, I slept to my fullest. Let's wake up and get ready. I tried to slowly take his hand away from me, but this husband of mine is so heavy. Wait what is that!. I suddenly saw under my bedsheet. He was rubbing his hands on my bare waist. And wait, he didn't wear his shirt also. My cheeks were burning.

Is he pretending to sleep. I turned to his side, but he was in deep sleep. Without any choice, I pinched his hand lightly, his irritation could see in the face, but he must be very tired to open the eyes. He loosed his grip. Finally I came out of bed.

Tucking my saree pallu to my waist. Took the dried jasmine flower from hair and put that in a dustbin. Doing my messy hair in a clean loose bun, I went towards the balcony, taking a deep breath, I smiled.

I came back to the room and saw my suitcase was near a closet. I opened one of my them and started taking a simple saree. And some of my products and matching jewelry.

Went inside the bathroom, took a hot shower. Ha, I missed it. It relaxes my muscles. After taking a shower, I wore my saree. Went out drying my hairs. I saw him still sleeping and hugging a pillow.

I smiled and went to the balcony and started drying my hairs. After 5 mins I went inside, to get ready. Went towards the dresser, took my moisturizer, applied it on my face, keeping a small bottu inbetween my eyebrows. I clipped my hairs. Then took vermillion, and filled my partition. And in last I applied kajal. I'm all set to go.

I went outside, thought of roaming around because it's been a long time and I want to familiar with my surroundings

I was descending the stairs, when I heard some sounds from the kitchen. I went towards the kitchen. And saw Ammamma was making tea for herself.

"Ammamma" I called her standing near the kitchen entrance, she saw me and gave a smile to me.

"Sita, why did you wake up so early ma" Ammamma said to me while I went beside her and hugged her.

"I slept to my fullest. So I came to take a walk around the home to familiarise with it" I said to Ammamma to which she smiled and gave me a cup of tea.

"Let me show you surroundings now let's have tea together" Ammamma said, and we went to sit at a dining table.

"You didn't leave your habit of doing tea as your first thing in the morning, Ammamma " I said while thinking about the old days.