CHAPTER - 21

Reddy's Mansion, 6:00am:

Sita tiptoed inside their bedroom. It was still early; she didn't want to wake her husband up. She slowly went beside the bed and saw her husband sleeping peacefully.

She slightly bent down and brushed his silky hairs. She observed his features. "Why are so handsome?" Sita said while cupping his cheeks. She suddenly peaked on his forehead and ran way to the washroom. But little did she know that her husband was wide awake and was smiling at her.

Sita, did her morning routine and was all ready to start her day. She went outside the bathroom. Saw her husband was not in the bed. She thought he might be gone for gym.

Sita was about to go outside the room, when the door was wide open. Veer, came inside freshly dressed in a causal dress.

"You didn't go for workout?" Sita asked him in a confused voice.

"No" Veer said while locking the door. And took a step forward and stood closely to her.

"Why?" She asked him by taking a back step.

"Because, certain people forget that they are newly weds. And leaves their husband every night" he folded his hands and took step by step towards her.

Taking a step backwards, she hit the cold wall. "s-so?" she asked sheepishly.

Veer caged her inbetween him and the wall, bent a little bit to her level. "my wife, we missed 2 nights. And I'm controlling myself. So you better give me compensation for those nights" he said near her ear.

Sita's stomach started to twitch. First, they were too close and second, he kept on brushing his lips on her earlobe. Unknowingly she enjoyed it.

She came out of her world and asked slowly "w-what compensation?"

"It's on you" he said to her. For which she nodded negatively and said "I don't know what to give". Veer lips curved into the sly smile.

"You don't know what to give. Then it's ok. I'm ready to take it on my own", saying he pulled her towards him by keeping his hands on her waist. Sita kept her hands on his chest for support.

Sita's eyes widened, seeing their closeness. She tried to push him, but the more she struggled the more he pulled her towards him.

"What? I'm taking my compensation" he licked her earlobe; and she started to have butterflies in her stomach.

His lips traveled down near her neck. Veer started his work there. Sita, moved her head giving him a good position to do his work. He was sucking her skin, leaving light red marks.

Sita was enjoying it. He was giving her wet kisses, and was pinching her bare waist with his hands. Because of the pleasure he was giving to her, she moaned softly.

Suddenly, Veer left the spot and looked at her. She was panting for air. He looked at her lips which was soft & tempting, that he wanted to taste it. His eyes turned dark with lust.

Without wasting time, he kissed her lips passionately. Sita, closed her eyes tightly. He slowly traveled his tongue into her mouth and kissed her. She felt numb in her legs and curled her fingers on his shirt for support.

He left her after they became out of breath. This time Sita was panting heavily. He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Bava, down there something is poking" Sita said slowly; something was poking her tummy. She thought it might be a gun.

Veer understood what she said, and saw his bulged buddy. He groaned. And looked at Sita, who was looking there and her face became red tomato. She suddenly moved her eyes from there.