CHAPTER - 09

It was 8 in the morning. And in Reddy's Villa there was no hustle and bustle, nor was it silent. Everyone woke up and were busy with their assigned work.

"Nirmala Akka, finally this house will have hustle and bustle. I can say that this house eldest daughter-in-law will make this home lively" Kameshwari, Nirmala's cousin said to her.

"I know right, I am waiting for my granddaughter to come to this home" Nirmala said while she was busy checking breakfast.

"Nayanamma, I decorated the car with flowers. Any other work is there?" Jyothi said and took a vada from the plate.

"Go, wake your Veer Anna and give him his Black coffee" Nirmala said to Jyothi.

"Ok" saying she went upstairs. And knocked on Veer's room door.

"Anna?" Jyothi called her brother. "Come inside" hearing her Anna, she went inside the room. Veer was sitting on the sofa leg crossed and was working on a tab.
(Nirmala still didn't give him his laptop 🤭)

"Anna, Nanamma said you to get ready" Jyothi said while giving him Black Coffee.

"Ok" he took coffee from her. And started to sip.

"You still didn't get ready" a loud voice came behind the Jyothi. Jyothi covered her ears. And Veer looked up to see who it was.

"Man, its your wedding. Keep work aside and enjoy your wedding!" saying Kushal came inside the room. Seeing it was Kushal, Veer raised his eyebrows. Asking him 'what is your problem?'.

"Kushal Anna" Jyothi screamed and hugged him. She gave him a bone crushed hug.

"Chinni" even Kushal screamed like Jyothi. Seeing those two screaming for nothing, Veer gave them 'im done with you guys' look to them.

"What do you think you are doing here?" Preeti came to the room holding Veer's breakfast. She kept it on the table infront of the sofa.

"Anna, breakfast" Preeti said cheerfully to Veer. Veer who was working in tab thought he couldn't work anymore so he kept his tab aside. And started to eat.

"And you guys, why were you screaming?" Preeti asked them.

"Nothing Preeti Vadina, I saw Kushal Anna after a year na that's why!" Jyothi said while laughing.

"Then what about me?" Preeti asked while raising her eyebrow. Jyothi giggled and hugged Preeti and said "I missed my Preeti Vadina".

"I too missed my chinni" saying Preeti kissed her forehead.

"Preeti Vadina, let's go and help Ishika Akka she might need our help" said Jyothi and dragged Preeti out of the room.

"Now tell me how it feels to get married to the love of your life" Kushal said while settling beside Veer.

"What?" Veer said without any expression in his face.

"Man, don't keep this expression of yours in the reception. I swear Sita won't like it too" Kushal said dramatically to Veer.

"Mind your business" Veer said to him. And was busy in eating Dosa.

"Accha leave that aside, did you get some sleep? Cause there will be no time to sleep. Like man, who will keep muhurtham timings around 3 in the morning!" Kushal said to him.

"Yeah, I took alot of rest. And stop you blah blah and let me eat in peace " Veer said to Kushal so he can shut up his nonsense mouth.

"And, why did you even come now?" Veer asked Kushal being disappointed. He participated in all the rituals at Kushal wedding but his best buddy didn't come to his own pre-wedding rituals.