CHAPTER - 26

It's been a month, after Ishika's wedding. As Ishika was living in Hyderabad with her husband and his family.

Sita was working in the kitchen, when Jyothi came and hugged her sister in law from the back side. "Vadina, can I go to my friend home. To pajama party".

"Did asked your brother?" Sita said while doing her work.

Jyothi said happily. "Yes. But he asked me ask your permission too!"

Sita sighed. "Then go. But how many days?"

"It's 2 days Vadina...and don't worry I will take care of myself!!" Jyothi kissed her cheeks and ran away from the kitchen.

She made herself some tea and sat on the chair near the lawn. She felt something strange.

'maybe because everyone made plan on same date. And her husband agreed to them'. Sita thought and relaxed herself.

Rithvik went to Delhi, for his seminar. Yuv and Kavitha went to one of Yuv's friends' wedding. Yash went to London for business work. Nirmala and Urmila went to Bhadrachalam. And now Jyothi is also going to her pajama party.

Lately Veer had more work due to his absence for 3 months. Sita thought to take some rest, she was exhausted by continues wedding in 3 months.

She went inside and informed Lakshmi that they could take leave. As no one was at home. And she can manage to cook for both of them.

Lakshmi insisted. But Sita was on her word. "Take two days day off. And spend time with your loved ones".

At last Lakshmi said ok to her. And informed other servants.

****

Reddy Mansion, 6:30pm

Veer parked his car and went inside his home only to be met with complete silence. The only sound coming is from the kitchen.

Veer went and saw his wife was cooking food. "Why are doing this? And where are other servants?".

Sita, turned and saw her husband and gave a smile, "you came?. Go freshen up I will make you tea".

She pushed her husband out of the kitchen. Without any choice, Veer went to his room to freshen up. When he stood under the shower, then only he remembered where others were.

Veer sighed. He was so exhausted that he said ok to them, to spend some time outside. He thought something. And his lips curved upwards.

He quickly took a shower and wore a casual dress. And went outside.

Sita gave his tea. "Within 30 mins, dinner will be ready".

He nodded and sat on the chair near the kitchen slab. And observed her carefully. And his mind filled with sin about her. But he didn't push it. Instead he was grinning.

His home is indeed silent. Even if his family members went out, shouldn't the servants be around.

"Where are the servants and Lakshmi aunty?" He again asked her.

"I gave them day off for 3 days. No one at home. And I can manage cooking for 2 of us. That's why." Sita said chopping fruits and passing him.

Veer hummed and didn't said anything. He was looking in his phone and eating the fruits.

After half an hour, Sita cooked dinner. Veer helped her set table. Both had dinner in silence.

While Sita was doing dishes, Veer came to help her but she pushed him outside, saying to lock the doors.

Not arguing with her, he went and locked the doors and got a call from Yash. By that time, Sita had finished her dishes and saw her husband was talking on the phone. So she went to her room to take a shower.

But girl didn't know that she was losing her virginity today to her husband.

****
Veer went inside the room and locked it. Same time Sita came out of the washroom tapping her wet face with a towel.

Veer took large steps towards Sita, and hugged her from the back. Sita was startled for a second. But kept her hand on his. He made her face him.

"Bava what happen-Mmmm".

Before she could complete her talk. Veer sealed her lips so tight that she couldn't talk. Veer kisses her passionately. Sita was quite shocked but his passionate kiss and touch made her heart beat fastly.

"Mmm..Ba..Bava". Her breath also became much heavier. "What a..are you doin..doing" Sita asked inbetween their hot kisses.

Veer let go of her lips and stared straight at her eyes. She can see it, there is a fire in his eyes. His eyes filled with full of love and lust. Sita blushed hard!.

"I want you!" Veer whispered near her ears.

Before she could say something again, Veer sealed her lips and kissed her. This time with pure lust, his hands were roaming shamelessly on her body.

Within a few seconds, Sita was standing just in her skirt and blouse. Veer lifted her in arms without breaking the kiss and made her to sleep on the bed.

He left her and saw how mess state she was in and breathing heavily.

"May I?" Veer wanted to know if she was ready or not. Sita wanted this to continue and nodded her head.

Without wasting time veer removed his shirt and started kissing her again. He slowly removed her blouse and skirt and threw that on the floor.

Sita was now only in her innerwear. He started kissing her collor bone and giving love bites to her. Sita hissed in pain. He sucked it to smoothen.

His one hand was pressing boobs while the other hand was roaming on her lower waist area. Sita moved her lower body for more pleasure.

Veer smirked and he unbuckled her bra and started sucking on her boobs. While his hands wear busy in giving pleasure to her.

Veer kissed her lips and gave her pleasure with his fingers. When Sita accidentally touched his buddy. Veer quickly pinned her hands together.

"Bava please.." Sita pout. Her eyes were watery with lust and pleasure given by him.

The next second, her body trembling because of what he inserted inside her. And a great pleasure was going through their bodies. Sita heard hard breaths of Veer. She ..she likes it.

They finally became one.

Veer looked at Sita and kissed her forehead and lips. Sita smiled shyly at him.

"I love you, Bava!" Sita said, hiding her face in his arms.

Veer smiled even wider. "I love you too, Sita".

Yes, he loves her!.

He couldn't imagine his life without her. He had gone through a lot. Not only did he she also had gone through a lot. He need her. She needs him. They both need each other in this life. He will protect and love her for the entire life. She will cherish and love him for the entire life.

**********
Hello!!
The story is coming to an end.
I hope you guys enjoyed it! 😊❤️