𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

You were on the same path in the woods

You were on the same path in the woods. The moon was shining on the carpet of dead and dying leavings while you walked along the wooden path. The same fire appeared with the same range of kids sitting around it. Without thinking you immediately went to the hooded figure who you knew by now was Eddie. He stood and took your hand. "My love," he murmured and kissed your hand before leading you through the woods.

No longer did you feel the need to look down. You followed him to the shore you knew you would find. The moon shone just as brightly on the water and his face. You turned to look at him and moved yourself closer to him. You reached up for him, as he bent down to you. Deciding to leave your inhibitions aside, you aimed yourself for his soft and plump lips. You wanted to feel those lips on yours. You wanted to feel them on your neck, your breasts, your core, and everywhere. It was only a dream after all. . .

The clattering buzz of the alarm pulled you back into your body and bed. You were panting and felt incredibly turned on. Reaching down below your underwear you found yourself wet. Your clit throbbed with desire to be touched and kissed. Closing your eyes, you tried to return to the beach, to that feeling of wholeness, to that knowledge that whatever he would do to you would bring you to heights of desire. Your fingers slipped down to relieve the pressure and desire. You began to slowly circle your clit. You imagined that it was an entirely different pair of fingers touching and rubbing you. You thought about what it would feel like to be fill with those strong, dexterous fingers. It took only a few moments of stimulation before you found yourself sigh out a breath of release.

As you lay in your release, harsh reality of what you had just done slammed down upon you. You had just jacked off to another guy besides Matt. A guy you barely even knew. Guilt and shame flooded your face. Matt had was your boyfriend, and it was him that you should have been dreaming about, not a guy who was nothing like him. Before you could get lost in blaming yourself, you heard Max knock on your door to make sure you were up. You answered in the affirmative and began getting ready for the day.

You had gone by the store yesterday, so there were a few more options for breakfast, and Max and you enjoyed the toast and jam you'd bought last night. Soon you were both out the door and on your way. You made sure not to look over at Eddie's trailer or van which were both still sitting there. It wasn't your job to make sure that he made it to school on time though you knew that he needed to leave soon if he had any hopes of being on time.

Your first class went fine, and you couldn't decide whether or not you wanted to see him sitting in the English room. As you walked in and didn't see him, you let go a breath that you hadn't realized you were holding. After not only dreaming about him but also getting off to the idea of his fingers, you were in no shape to see him today. Maybe he was sick or skipping. Either way, it was better for you to be able to concentrate on the class.

Reviewing the pages, you were supposed to read last night, you were caught off guard when someone slipped in the desk behind you and tapped your shoulder. Shit. Shit. Shit. He was here. You sat up and turned around to see Eddie tapping his fingers against his mouth in a sinful way. "Morning sunshine," he purred out.