𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 39

After your brief interlude at three in the morning, you sleep as though you were dead

After your brief interlude at three in the morning, you sleep as though you were dead. There are no more dreams, no more restless tossing and turning, no more waves of pain and anguish to seep into your heart and refresh your memory of such chaos and destruction. Instead, the night remains blissfully quiet. You don't stir with the bright sun that breaks through the last remaining clouds and signals the arrival of morning. You don't stir when the blankets are tugged down to expose your naked form to the room.

No, what finally wakes you is the feeling of pure bliss and desire that reaches down into your unconscious body and pulls it from sleep to the real world. Before you can even blink your eyes open, you feel arms and hands holding your hips to the bed while a skilled tongue that you know all too well feasts upon you. A moan comes forth unbidden, and you hear him chuckle before resuming his task. "Morning darlin'. How did you sleep," he growls out, nipping at the flesh of your thigh while you keep your eyes closed, afraid that if you open them and realize that this was all a dream, you won't be able to stand it.

Wonder of wonders, Eddie's dark, shorn curls meet your gaze from where he kneels between your legs. But it isn't enough. You reach a hand down to run through the short locks. His eyes meet yours, and the most brilliant smile breaks across his face. "Morning baby," you answer him and return his smile. How can you keep from smiling? Eddie is alive and here and safe. "I haven't slept like that in a while."

He nods in appreciation before flashing a grin and returning to the task at hand. You can't help but gasp at the feeling of his mouth on your clit. Last night was hurried and demanding. You needed each other in a way that was almost primal and demanding after being separated and thinking he was gone forever. But this morning is slow. Eddie's currently taking his time to suck and nibble and play with you. "Eddie, please," you mumble out and anchor your hand in his hair. Short as it is, you can still grasp it, and from the purr he gives that sends shivers up your spine, it's clear that he enjoys your touch.

"Please what, Sunshine? You know the rules. Use your words. Unless, of course, you want to be punished." His voice is dark and sensual, but you can't help giggling at the joy of having him back and demanding in this way.

Opening your eyes again, you see him focusing on your face while his hands rove around your center, not quite getting close enough for any relief and teasing you to heighten your arousal. Your voice is hoarse with sleep and unaccustomed desire. Grief hasn't exactly helped you to feel sexy the last few weeks, so pent up energy is building and demanding to be released. "Please, sir, master, please fuck me with your fingers. Make me cum, daddy."

His brows shoot up at the new term of endearment. "Daddy, huh? That's new." You smile at him, uncertain for a moment before he smirks. "I like it. I guess I better give my girl what she needs, huh?"

"Yes please," you answer and groan when he returns to his work with enthusiasm. His skilled fingers sink into you and began to stroke at your core. Each press of his far too talented digits on your g-spot brings you closer and closer to orgasm until you cry out. Oh, how you missed this. Missed him. Missed the myriad of feelings his body could draw from your own.