𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

The scalding water cascaded over your over sensitive body

The scalding water cascaded over your over sensitive body. You leaned your head back to allow the water to rain down on your forehead and eyes, as you enjoyed the sensation that only heightened the pleasure your physical body felt. Having been so rudely interrupting, you needed to find relief, or you would never be able to sleep tonight. You ran your hands through your wet locks and scratched your scalp. The memory of Eddie's hands pulling and guiding you when he grasped you by the head earlier today only spurred on your desire. You moved your hands down your neck which had been scrubbed clean of the concealer and now proudly displayed the myriad of ways which he had marked you.

In a world in which moms wouldn't be seriously concerned about seeing their daughters with literal bite marks on their necks, you wouldn't bother with the concealer. Fuck the kids at school. Fuck what anybody else thought. You were his, and he was yours, and you wanted everyone to know. Maybe you would take Eddie up on his offer to proclaim it to the entire school. You grinned in imagining him jumping on top of the table and gesturing wildly whilst proclaiming his affection for you; your hands traveled lower to your breasts which had so recently been lavished with attention. Your nipples were already hard, and they felt heavy in your hands. You pinched and rolled them just as Eddie had done, and while it was not as pleasurable as him, you still felt the waves of desire and pleasure doing so provided.

Finally, moving lower, you slid your hand between your already soaked lips to rub at your swollen clit. Gently circling it, you thought about the look on Eddie's face when he saw your top half undressed and the pure fire in his eyes. You knew that it was only a matter of when and not if that he would take your virginity, and you could not wait for it. You saw him gliding down your body to nestle between your legs.

You'd seen his tongue. He had a striking tendency to stick it out when he was thinking or to lick things rather obnoxiously, and you could only envisage how it would feel against your slit. At last, you brought to mind the images of his rings and his long dexterous fingers. You'd seen him fly up and down the neck of his guitar, and you knew from experience just what those fingers could do. What if he moved from two to three to stretch you open? What if he were so bold as to use his whole hand to fuck you with the ferocity that you knew he held inside of himself?

And at the moment of climax, you wanted his teeth on your neck, biting and sucking and bringing you to the heights of ecstasy with his body. It was this final thought that brought you to the edge and allowed your orgasm to crash over your overheated body. You allowed a soft whimper out before rinsing your hand and finally getting out. Feeling dizzy from the heat and your exertions, you quickly finished getting ready and made it to your room. You opened the window to allow air in to cool yourself and laid naked upon the bed. Pulling out a sheet of notebook paper, you began to write the letter that you had promised Eddie, but after only a few minutes, you found yourself beginning to nod off.

Setting it aside, you rose to put on your pajamas when the sight of half a skull greeted you from your floor. You knelt down and found Eddie's shirt that you'd mistakenly taken and pulled it on before getting into bed. Snuggling into bed, you buried your nose in the shirt to take in his scent. The only way that your mood could be improved would be if he was here besides you. You imagined him wrapping his arms around you and pulling you to his solid chest before nestling his head into your neck. At that moment, the soft sounds of guitar came through your window, and you smiled as your recognized "Stand by Me" lulling you to sleep.