𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

"Right, so it's an epistolary novel—"

"Kinky."

"It means it's written in the form of letters and journals and other forms of communications rather than having a central narrator," you replied and raised your eyebrow at a much calmer Eddie. You were going over the novel details which would be on the mid-book test. Glancing up from your notes, you saw Eddie at least looking at them, but the hand he had on your lower back that was currently rubbing circles was, to say the least, distracting. In his post-nut clarity, he had ceased complaining about Lucas and basketball and was at least listening to what you were saying. "Let's work on the characterization chart," you suggested and pulled out another sheet.

Despite your determination to focus on helping him to prepare for the test, you had found yourself profoundly turned on by your impromptu blow job earlier. Having Eddie guide your head and pull your hair was something that you didn't realize you would enjoy so much. You sucked in a deep breath to try to refocus yourself and read over what he was writing. "Eddie, you've pretty much got this. I don't get why you need a tutor," you commented when you saw that what he had written was adequate and should suffice on a test.

"It's more the doing of the work than the work itself," he mumbled and continued to work. "But, when I've got the right teacher who knows the right way to get me to focus," he looked up and winked at you which only served to distract you further, "then I can do all sorts of things."

"Uh huh," you agreed, not really trusting yourself to respond with words. You watched him write and couldn't help fantasizing on his rings and long fingers. You really did need to get a grasp on yourself, so you reached for your own book and picked up with your reading while he worked. Maybe just sitting with him and keeping him on task would be enough to help him with his classes. At least reading would distract you from your naughty thoughts.

"You should write me a letter," his voice interrupted your reading.

"What do you mean," you asked frowning as you looked up from the text.

"Like in the novel. The epostalary—"

"Epistolary," you corrected him.

"Right. It's told in letters. Let's tell a story through letters. It's a little English, a little D&D, a little fantasy. What do you say Sunshine?" he smiled at you, and you could feel a rush go through you.

"I say that you are definitely the bigger nerd, and that I would be happy to write you a letter," you replied with a smile. You both returned to your work, and you couldn't help but enjoy his presence next to you while you worked. Maybe you could get another study session in a week with him; goodness knows that with Mrs. O'Donnell alone there was plenty of work to get done.

The time flew by, and soon Mrs. Kelly was announcing that the library was closing. You packed up your things and signed out dragging Eddie with you to also sign. As happy as you were to spend time with him, you were not going to miss out on the hours that were needed to graduate. While you walked out, a question came to your mind. "Wait, Eddie, how did you get your service hours done?"