𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Sunday morning dawned cold and grey

Sunday morning dawned cold and grey. Your choice to leave the window open, while romantic, resulted in you waking far too early and far too cold. You rose from your bed and closed the window before returning to the nest of blankets and pillows. While you closed your eyes to hopefully get a few more hours of sleep, you thought back to the night before and everything that had occurred. You didn't think that you would forget the feeling of Eddie's hands upon your body, as they had excited and tormented you.

Laying in bed, your hands began to move along your neck where you could sense tender spots from where he had marked you with his mouth and teeth. Touching each mark sent another shiver down your spine. Running your hands lower, you ran them over your breasts which felt heavy with desire. Your nipples were hard and begging for attention. Rubbing them between your fingers, you imagined what it would feel like to have Eddie's mouth on them. If he had done so much with just your neck, you could only imagine what he might do to your chest. Lowering one hand even further, you found yourself wet, and your clit was throbbing with need. You imagined Eddie moving from your tits to your clit and sucking it. You wanted him to use his hands to open and fuck you until you came on his face. You wanted him to possess your body with his until you screamed.

Rubbing yourself and holding these thoughts in your mind, you quickly found yourself coming. You sank into your bed and let sleep wash over you once again, but not before you imagined what it would feel like to have him wrap you up in his arms. You couldn't imagine a more comfortable or pleasurable way to fall asleep.

***

When Max came in and threw a pillow at your head, you shot up with a gasp. "Get up, idiot. I made pancakes," she told you and held up another pillow as a threat.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," you said and got up to quickly throw on some new panties and sweats. The ones you had worn to bed the night before were far too gone to be worn any longer. Max had indeed made pancakes, and she sat in front of the TV watching cartoons. "Did mom already leave for work?"

She nodded. "Yeah, she went in early, so she said she'll be home for dinner. Pancakes are in the microwave." Finding them there, you dressed them with butter and syrup and joined Max on the couch.

"Thanks," you smiled at her. She just nodded again. "These are really good Max. You're a regular Julia Child." That earned a snort from her and a hint of a smile. "I'm serious. Pull out the typewriter. Let's write down the recipe and send it off. 'Max's Sunday Specialty,' what do you think?" At that, she turned to you, and the smile faded from her face.

"Umm, that might get overlooked for 'Eddie's Saturday Night Special,'" she quipped and pointed at your neck. Fuck. Double fuck. You had planned on covering the marks up before anyone saw them. "Is he a vampire or something?"

"Hah, umm, no, we, we just got a little carried away," you muttered sheepishly, finding your pancakes exceedingly interesting. "We were supposed to talk, and then, well, this happened."