𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28

"If you don't use your words, I'll stuff my cock in it until you learn to speak when spoken to

"If you don't use your words, I'll stuff my cock in it until you learn to speak when spoken to." Eddie's voice echoes through your body, and you know he means it. But, better yet, you want it. You want it all. Everything he can give you, you'll take, you're so desperate. So rather than waiting on him to do something about it, you sink to your knees and reach up with your cuffed hands to undo his jeans and slide them down his legs along with his boxers. He raises a brow in response but makes no move to correct your action or change it.

When his thick cock springs forward, you can't help but bite your lip at the image in front of you. Your mouth waters, and yet another flash of desire thrums through you. Licking your lips, you run your tongue along the underside as a tease. He grunts in response, but when you do it again, his hand sinks into your hair. "Don't tease. You've done plenty of that tonight," his voice is even deeper, and you have no choice but to obey. So you do. You take him in your mouth as far as you can without gagging. This time, he releases a moan, and when you glance up, you see his head thrown back in relief.

You move slowly up and down his shaft, taking care to swirl your tongue around the head when you pull back. This pattern goes on for a moment, but you're getting needy, and sitting your sore ass on your heels is not helping anything. You moan at the variety of feelings coursing through your system. His hand is still intertwined in your hair and pulling it most deliciously, as he thrusts in and out of your mouth. But it's getting harder to breath and keep your rhythm. You feel drool running down your chin, and that's when Eddie pulls you off his swollen cock with a pop. "Careful there, Sunshine. I said that I wasn't sure if you deserved to cum, not that you wouldn't be."

You gazed up at him with hazy eyes; your lips were swollen from sucking and the abuse they'd already faced tonight. He reached down to wipe them, and you couldn't help but run your tongue along his finger. Grinning, he grasped the chain which still bound your hands and led you back to the bed. Kneeling before you, he helped you slide off your boots and then your skirt which had been bunched around your waist. You were still wearing your top and bra, and he uncuffed one hand for a moment to slip both off of you. "Perfection. You, god, Y/N. You literally have no idea how gorgeous you are right now," he murmured, flinging away the last remnants of your close before closing the cuff on your wrist again. "You remember your safe word, right?" he whispered in your ear which only hardened your now-exposed nipples further.

"Yes, master. I remember," you answered and turned your head to capture his lips. How could such absolute filthy come out of the same mouth that could make you feel the warmest emotions? You felt your love for him mingling with desire. Until this moment, you'd been horny and turned on and wanted him. But now? You needed him; you needed his body to join with yours, or you may literally die. "Please, Eddie, I need you," you voiced your desire to his neck where you were currently placing tender kisses. "Please."

"Fuck. How can I resist my good girl asking so nicely?" He turned you around to kneel on the bed before settling behind you. Eddie ran his palms over your back and ass which brought a hiss from you at the tenderness of your skin. "God, you're a masterpiece. And so so wet for me," he spoke and ran a finger through your warmth. You drew a shaky breath, as you felt his cock slid along your folds before ramming into you.