𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27

After the madness of the morning, it was an absolute miracle that everyone made it to school on time

After the madness of the morning, it was an absolute miracle that everyone made it to school on time. Luckily, the teachers seemed to have also had their own celebrations and were rather quiet throughout the day. Even your English teacher made class a work day for your essay that was due on Monday, and you were very grateful for the time. While you were dutifully moving through your notes and outlining your argument, a piece of paper landed on your desk.

What are you doing? You smiled at the note. Glancing to your side, you saw Eddie twirling a pencil. His book was closed on his desk, and the notebook in front of him was blank.

What I'm supposed to be doing. And what you're supposed to be doing.

Me? You slapped a hand over your mouth to keep from blurting out something inappropriate in the silent classroom. This man was going to be the death of you. But two could play at that game.

I'm pretty sure I already did you today. When you peaked at him from behind your hair, he was grinning like a madman while responding.

No Sweetheart. That was me doing you. Though I wouldn't be opposed to seeing what you doing me looks like. . . Movie tonight? Eddie's face had shifted to anxious and anticipatory, yet your mind was quickly thrust back to the memories from the night. His hand on your throat, his cock pumping into you, the pure filth that had flowed from his mouth. You shook your head to come back to reality,

What did you have in mind?

The new Nightmare on Elm Street sequel is out. Want to go see that? Also, what were you thinking about? It looked naughty. He'd drawn a little devil face winking at you next to that. It reminded you of the logo for Hellfire.

Does it matter that I haven't seen the first one? And nothing. Ish. I was just daydreaming. You hoped that it wouldn't ruin the plans. The prospect of spending the evening with him in a darkened theatre excited you. How was it that you could spend the entire night together and still want more?

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET????
Daydreaming about what? Oh boy. You glanced up at the teacher, and she was fully absorbed in the papers she was grading.

I'm not a huge horror fan.
Last night. Eddie sighed as he read what you'd written, and it was clear he was frustrated by your lack of response.

Sunshine, we literally were dressed up as characters from the Shining. What do you mean you're not a huge horror fan???
What about last night???

The costumes were actually Max's idea. I let her pick them out in exchange for coming to the party. She loves horror. I can handle some, but I prefer fantasy or romance or adventure.

Your hands. You glanced at the offending members in question. He was playing with his larger rings while waiting for your response, and you shivered at the memory of their frigid touch on your fevered skin.