Chapter Fithteen

There will be smut in this chapter

At some point, the tears had stopped flowing. Even then, George couldn't bring himself to get up or go to sleep, he felt stuck in his bed, feeling like he was unable to do anything.

He hears a knock echo from his door, but he makes no move to answer it.

"George… I brought you tea."

Dream, ever the angel he was, waits for him outside. George tries to answer, but he could only let out a small grunt. He hopes that Dream understands.

The door opens, and he feels relieved. He sits up a little, and Dream smiles awkwardly at him, holding a tray with a cup and a sandwich on it.

Despite the room's darkness, it seems that Dream has noticed his puffy eyes. The man's face quickly portrayed his worry, and he places the tray on George's coffee table.

"What happened, love?"

Fuck me.

George chokes out a broken sob, feeling himself tear up again.

Dream holds him, and he feels himself break more and more.

He's so tired. He should be happy that Joseph finally realized his feelings. He should be happy that the plan worked.

So why is he crying his heart out now, desperately grasping his fake boyfriend's sweater.

In a moment of weakness, he grabs
Dreams face and kisses him.

Dream wasn't as warm as Joseph. But he was warm enough . In the right way.

He tasted like cherrys. He tosses away all thoughts of the blond before him, and finds himself melting under the brunet's touch.

"Later. Let's talk later.", he mutters hurriedly, practically pinning Dream to the bed.

George feels him nod, and he pulls away a little to take his own hoodie off. Dream takes his sweater off, and their hands started roaming each other again as if losing contact for a sliver of a second would be a sin.

He does his best to undo Dreams belt, but he fumbles too much, and the man takes it off himself. Dream pulls his sweatpants off as well, and George could feel himself lose his mind.

He melts.

Dream finally takes both of their underwear off, and George immediately palms Dreams cock. The man moans, and George feels euphoric. He giggles, kissing Dream with a smile.

"Shut up."

The man below him grins, kissing him back. George fumbles for the lube in his bedside drawer

He squeezes some of the sticky liquid out, giggling at the sloppy application. Dream bites his shoulder, and he doesn't have to look to see that his boyfriend was smiling.

Slowly, he slides Dream dick in him. Dream groans, muttering small praises with curses attached to them.

"Fuck. George. You're so fucking beautiful. Such a pretty boy, god."

George, himself, wasn't safe from the pleasure. He bites back his moans, biting Dream's chest.

"Dream. You're so good. More, please. Fuck me."

Despite them trying to be quiet, neither hold back from moving too much. The bed may creak as loud as it wanted to, but heaven knows that they couldn't hear anything else apart from each other. George felt like he was drowning in honey, the sticky mess of their lube and sweat definitely helping him feel like that.