Chapter 12.5 : Lost

That was all he could do.

Sit- no, lay in pain as the Withers grew closer. Seemingly aiming their attacks at him? Who was he to know.

He felt dead.

Scratch that, he was already dead. It still confused him, how WAS he alive?

Was he still alive?

A thought rushed to his mind. Gem had saved him. Was Gem ok? Was she hurt? Was she-

Wait. A voice.. Was that.. Sausage? And.. Gem?

Thank god they were both ok!

But even with reassurance, the gut feeling that something, something was going to happen to them still remained.

Then, it all broke loose.

He tried to scream, he tried to fight against what he finally recognised was an enemy.

Sam.

The only Sam in this world was cursed, possessed, but what would Sam even do?

He was already dead.

They were both still.. alive?

That's when the realisation finally hit him.

Grian WAS dead, but not in the way you would think...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count : 165

Sorry for the short chapter (and lack of updates), but I've been very busy recently (bad excuse but it's true) and I've also been very badly ill with tonsillitis.

It's not nice, and I've got a LOT of bad symptoms with it too, so that sucks.

But still, I desperately wanted to update this before 2023, and speaking of which,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Though my year may not be ending great, I hope everyone you know and everyone reading this has an amazing start to 2023!

...and let's get out of these excuses, and just get to the point.

Thank you guys for all the support on my writing, and just being, well, amazing. Every comment I have received has given me motivation to continue this, and it makes me happy to no end when you guys show you support and appreciation.

Again, sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to do one final post before 2023!

(Also, have some leaked info from the book coming in February)

So yeah, that exists.

Anyways, have an amazing end to 2022, and feel free to comment your New Years resolutions (if any).

A/N word count (sorry) : 196