Chapter 16 : Burning Fury

5K READS? AND 190 VOTES?
What the actual fuck? Thank you guys so much!

So.. I forgot to post again. I know, a full week! Sorry about that, and as an apology present, take this! It's a brand new POV! It's...

Witch Shubble (Shelby)'s POV!

So, hello.

Oh yeah, so the exposition dump...

According to the author anyway.

When I woke up this morning, I didn't expect to see an urgent message come through my communicator from Scott. It was a very odd message, like, VERY odd.

I think it was something along the lines of:
Grian and Scar are in the Nether, and need urgent help.

To which I replied with:
Why is Scar here? And right now?

With Scott's quick response being:
I DONT KNOW AND YES NOW

So, I rushed to my Nether portal, and if I'm being honest, not expecting to see much.

But BOY was I not expecting to see what I saw.

As I stepped out of my portal, I was surprised to see cracks scattered all through the bedrock. They weren't player-made either. Grian and Scar were lucky they didn't reach the portals, else I'd be no help.

I could hear demonic laughter just off in the distance, and ran towards the sound. To my horror, I saw Grian's ankle stuck in the bedrock, along with Scar beside him, trying to keep the avian calm. In front of them, I could see a tall, floating figure, with a large obsidian boulder above the demons head, levitating at his will.

He reminded me of a past figure. Someone by the name of.. Xornoth? He'd been in my whispers in the forest a few times, apparently from a past world I was in.

It was at that moment that I realised the sheer level of help that Grian and Scar needed.

But before I could do anything, the boulder was thrown down at the pair. I screamed, using my magic to try and slow it down. But it still hit Scar, yet I was just able to stop it from hitting Grian too. Grian screamed too, pulling Scar into a hug, as anger clouded my mind.

Slowly, I finally put two and two together, and I realised how stupid I really am.

There was no doubt about it.

This had to be the person that released the Withers.

This had to be the person that "spelled" the end for Grian.

Running through, into Grumbot.
He got in via Grumbot.

History like a knife.
He wants to kill.

The future was happy, I am not.
He'd be happy if..

The end of Grian's life.
..Grian was dead.

He got in to Empires via Grumbot. He wants to kill people, and would be happier if Grian was dead.

Overanalysed? Probably. But could it work as a theory?
Yes. Screw it. Suck it up, MCYT multiverse theorists.