Haunted Porcelain Dolls AU

Don't know how this came into being, but now I know I don't have a fear of porcelain dolls anymore!

So yeah. All the Steves are haunted porcelain dolls. Sabre is a collector of porcelain dolls and repairs them.

Here- I drew Rainbow-

This could be Rainbow Quest or Steve Saga tbh-

Either way, I imagine Sabre acts sorta like the "creepy kid" every horror movie has in his childhood.
Which obviously means no friends.

Except Lucas. Lucas is the only other friend Sabre has besides his dolls.

Until, of course, the dolls reveal themselves to be alive.

Sabre, well aware he's like a horror movie guy, refuses to accept he's THE creepy doll horror movie guy.
Eventually he gives up and just accepts he's the creepy doll guy now.

He always was tho tbh.
Lucas is equally concerned by the fact Sabre has like...what, 30-50 living porcelain dolls?

I imagine Ghost Steve to be a half-fixed one with missing eyes and torn clothing that speaks like one of the spooky haunted dolls in movies.
And probably acts like one too, hah.

Faceless as well- he just doesn't have a face. Except he probably tries to take others' faces much more literally, cracking their faces and taking them as his own-

They're all a lil freaky, but those two are some of the freakiest.
That and Void/Dark/Nightmare with their red eyes.
Just- imagine that.

You go into a room full of dolls and there's like 3 with red eyes and black skin/black "cracks."
I'd be noping out of there very fast-

I also imagine Sabre storing the villains in straight up cages or something to keep them away from the others.

Honestly- the fact that most Steves can teleport is enough to make this kind of AU freaky-