Chapter 26.

"So now what?"

The sun hit her face with a warm ray. It was over. The hiding, the lying, the stealing, the manipulating, and everything associated with her previous life.

Erika smiled, Nina and Jae were still a bit lost on what to do next but Erika already had her plan.

.     .     .

"You ready?" Bucky asked her, his hand on her back as they stared at the door.

"Of course I'm ready." She smiled back. He returned that smile with a smirk and they opened the door.

.      .      .

Erika became an Avenger, or perhaps an accomplice of the Avengers. Erika Callahan would rarely think of herself as Kill Switch because Kill Switch was dead. The controls in her brain had broken her off. There was no more power in the words that changed her. No sequence of words would turn her into someone she despised. Erika was just Erika and not some other alias.

Bucky and Erika's relationship grew. Yet they were still figuring things out.

Jae also started to make himself comfortable and after time he regained trust with Tony Stark and found himself as a loyal worker beside him. Although Jae would have to build his own suit if he wanted to become an Avenger, Tony had gave a definite no on lending one of his.

Nina did not fit in quite as well. She felt more lost instead, she felt as though she was losing her family all over again. Lost to the avengers instead of lost to Hydra. So she left. Refused to stay somewhere she felt judged by her past and boy was there a lot of her past to judge. Nina still stayed in contact with Jae and Erika but to everyone else she was a Ghost. Nina could not trust so quickly and when the trial past that their crimes were misjudged she seemed to vanish. She became went back to her Vigilante roots.

One short last chapter to truly wrap the story up. I hope you all enjoyed reading it, just as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm considering writing a sequel but not focusing on Erika as the main character. I really enjoyed these characters and throwing them into the world of Marvel. :)