C H A P T E R O N E

______________________________________

[ Third person POV ]

Y/n roaming around the outskirts of fairy kings forest alone because apparently her sister had gone off somewhere. Even though her sister told her to stay back home at their hut because it might be dangerous out here as demons may be roaming around here but she didn't listen and here she is roaming around here trying to find a demon to befriend with.

As she was flying around she stopped upon sight of a waterfall. she stood near the waterfall looking into the reflection of hers in the water.

As she was staring at her self in the water she heard footsteps behind her. Y/n turned around to see a boy, he had black hair and he was wearing a red jumpsuit with a belt around his waist and he had a sword. When she looked closely she could see he has a demon mark on his forehead over his left eye.

she was brought out of her thoughts when she felt a blade against me throat. " Woah-" she gasped." Your from the demon race!" she smiled

"And your from the goddess race" he spoke coldly. " I have never met a demon before. You don't seem scary as Ludociel says" she inquired curiously.

"I'm Y/n , what's your name?" she  asked. The blade didn't faze me. she'd always wanted to meet a member of demon race. Her sister knew about this but never mentioned it to Ludociel for her sake.

" I have no need to tell you my name" He replied. And she asked " but why? I promise I don't bite, anyway telling your name won't kill you "

At this he looked confused but he lowered the blade against Y/n's throat and sheathed his blade and backed away a few steps. "Your one strange goddess. You made no move to attack me. Your from the goddess race. We are enemies. why didn't you attack me?"

she smiled putting her hands behind her back. "Simple because i wish to make my own opinion on the demon race. Ludociel says they are our enemies and that they are vile , dark creatures. However, why should i solely believe in his opinion?" she replied.

"Your one strange goddess" he muttered. she looked at him and asked him again "soo what's your name?".

"Zeldris " he said. she looked at him with a big smile." So Zeldris it is. Nice to meet you" she said helding out her hand to him.

he was hesitant but still he shook her hand "Nice to meet you too " he said a little less cold tone.

"I want to learn more about the demon race. Could we meet again here?" And with out giving him a chance to object she said " soo see you tomorrow". she smiled. And flew to get home before her sister comes back and scolds her for going out on my own.

she arrived to the little hut that her and her sister lived at, she sneaked through the window of her room and unfortunately for her, her sister was standing there leaning against her bed room door. Y/n didn't notice her because she was lost in my thoughts and was smiling widely because she made a new friend and that also from the demon race.

"You seem really happy. And why is that i may ask?" Said her sister, making her jump out of surprise and her let out a nervous laugh." How long have you been standing there?" Y/n asked nervously.

"Just before you sneaked in through the window" and at that moment she knew she was gonna get scolded but to Y/n's surprise she just told Y/n to be careful when she roamed around like that which she was grateful for because now she could freely go around alone.

_________________________________________________

And thats it for the first chapter hope you enjoyed it...☺️

edited, is it good or bad?