C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T H R E E

________________________________________

Y / N  P O V

I was inside a maze, separated from others. I walked around if I tried to fly out the walls of the maze would block my way. So technically, I was trapped. I was wondered around the way, trying to find a way out.

When I took a good turn to a path to my right side I was met with Hawk and Elizabeth. I just waved at them before Hawk came to me running and threw himself on me.

" Y/n!! " He exclaimed. " Lady Y/n! Are you okay? " Elizabeth came from behind Hawk and asked me " yeah I landed perfectly when we were thrown off to the maze " I replied.

Before this we were all travelling to this fighting festival, this maze we currently are in is a part of it, so King had gone off as he had gotten something urgent to take care of and after he had left Meliodas told me that Merlin had located Escanor, the last sin but it was just for a few minutes before it disappeared.

So the said idiotic man had gotten the invitation to this fighting festival and he set his foot down on coming here and that is what led to this situation and that main responsible person of this trouble it inside somewhere in this maze.

While I was inspecting a wall of the maze, Hawk had gone off to some bushes and then I heard Elizabeth say in distress " Hawk! Lady Y/n we need to find Hawk! ", I quickly turned around to Elizabeth to see that indeed Hawk was not present.

" Go. I'm right behind you." I said. I had to figure out something important right now. This Magic coming from the wall is definitely familiar, and I know for a fact that two dark presences I sense ahead is them. Ten commandments but why? Why are they in it?

Is this why they disappeared without a trace? Why? What did led you to make such a decision? I know it's them, Drole and Gloxinia. I frowned as I thought more about and every possibility ended with only one lingering word. Why?

What had happened while I wasn't present? And the last thing I want is Zeldris being involved in it. No. It's not possible, he's not someone who shows much interest in people.

"Urggh! This is giving me a headache!" I huffed and then I just decided to think out it for another time or Aske them directly. Then I just left to go to the direction Elizabeth went.

I arrived to see her and Hawk with Diane. Diane? " Diane! " I exclaimed as I processed the unexpected presence. She, Elizabeth and Hawk turned around to my voice but Diane looked confused, she probably doesn't remember me. " Who are you? Why do you know my name? More than that what are you? " She asked. Same as before huh, I chuckled as I remembered when she asked me the same thing as we were heading to baste prison.

" I'm your friend. You may not remember me now but I'm you friend and I'm a goddess, the last one right now I guess " I say smiling and shrugging at the last part. " My... friend? " Diane repeated. I nodded " yes me and the princess as well, also Hawk, that cute talking pig over there " I say pointing at them.