C H A P T E R F I V E

______________________________________

Y/n [ pov ]

The day continued as usual. We opened our traven as normal and neither me or Meliodas said anything about what happened this morning. Which i was thankful for.

I was serving some customers , for some reason there were many customers today considering how awful our food tastes.

" Special meat pie for you sir! " Said Meliodas. The customers who ordered it were drooling as how amazing it looks but disguised with that good look the taste is awfully disgusting.

And it took just one bite for them to spill the food out and they growled at Meliodas " what the hell is this?! Do you have a death wish you brat?! " But they all backed off when they saw the sword on Meliodas's back.

" Oh my , oh my , what a mess." Said Meliodas , with a click sound of his fingers he then said " oi clean it up! " And then came the cute talking pig named hawk that I love. " what a pain in the ass. You better learn to make edible food you punk , I can't eat all this disgusting scraps either make some good scraps atleast " it came complaining to to Meliodas.

" Maybe we could make some grilled pork to day" said Meliodas. Scared poor hawk said " Wow!! This is the best scraps I've ever had ".

All the customers started laughing at this while I silently just served the customers as i couldn't get the thought of that person out of my mind.

Then suddenly suddenly a man came bursting through the door saying " I s-saw it! t-the seven deadly sins! ". His face was pale.

-

He was now talking with some other customers. They were apparently talking about the seven deadly sins. Then Meliodas being the idiot went and asked " The seven deadly sins? The roaming rusty amour? "

The drunk man replied " oh the young traven owner doesn't know about the deadliest knights?! , They are the seven deadliest criminals , who killed the grandmaster holy knight and over threw the lioness kingdom and fled away , no one knows where they are."

" Ohh " was all the blond idiot responded with. And just then we hard the sound of rusty amour.

The sound of rust step were getting closer and closer as well as fear began to creep up through the drunken customers and just then the door flew open. And there stood the so called roaming rusty amour. The customers got scared and scramble out.

After the customers scrambled out , Meliodas went up to it and asked calmly " who are you?"
And then it started coming forward on wobbly steps murmuring " The.....seven....deadly...sins ".

Just then suddenly it fell unconscious, with the impact of falling and hitting the ground its helmet fell off and she was a girl ?

-

I stood there leaning against the wall looking at the grey haired girl as meliodas and hawk were standing at the side of the bed near the girl.

And then of course the perverted blond idiot had to grab her boob , if it weren't for that i was in a bad mood today i would have beaten the shit out him right now. As if for replacement for me today hawk screamed at him " What the hell do you think your doing you pervert ?! "

" Checking if she's a girl or not " said Meliodas. And that was the stupidest excuse I've ever heard and that also was my limit. I hit the blond idiot's head and said " you can tell by just looking you idiot " .

Suddenly the girl woke up. She was dumbfounded as Meliodas was still grabbing her boob. " umm.. excuse me? " She said. " You're excused " replied Meliodas as he retreated his hand from where ever it was.

-

So after that she told us that her name was Elizabeth and she was third princess of lioness. And now we are letting her eat something and for the note we're letting her eat our delicious looking but disgusting food made by Meliodas since I don't want to cook

" So why were you roaming around in that armour? " Asked Meliodas. She stopped eating and said " I'm on a personal quest to find the seven deadly sins ".

" But why ? Aren't they criminals who over threw your Kingdom and i heard that the kind is laying sick on bed. "said Meliodas in a calm tone while polishing a mug. " No! They are not some people like that and thats what i believe. And my father isn't laying sick in bed thats just some lies the holy knights have told in fact they have held all royal family members in hostage. I escaped with the hope to find seven deadly sins. " Said Elizabeth.

This time i was about to say something but i got cut off by the banging on the door followed by a shout " hey! We know that the roaming amour is in there. Hand it over!! ". Said the soldiers.

Me and Meliodas opened the door and we were greeted by the arrogant soldiers. " We know its in there! " Said one of the soldiers.

__________________________________________________

And thats it for chapter 5. Hope you enjoy it. And please vote for my story😊