C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

______________________________________

Y / N P O V

After Diane had explained what had happened king was called for his match so we all went to watch his match.

As no weapons were allowed to use in the matches Meliodas volunteered to hold on his chastefol for him. I was honestly looking forward to see what would it be like to see king fight without his chastefol.

Well, in the end it wasn't much because he lost as he was thrown out of the fighting ring.

Next up match was Ban verses Meliodas and I was genuinely really curious who would win the match.

Meliodas was the first one to make a move as he punched Ban. Ban was almost out of the fighting area but he stopped barely inside the ring as he took a hold of Meliodas and went to slam him down to the ground upside down.

But Meliodas stopped it with his hands as he wrapped his legs around Ban's neck as he slammed him on the ground instead.

Ban took a hold of Meliodas's legs as he threw him and kicked him into the air and went to Meliodas who was in mid air. He started throwing multiple punches at him and in return Meliodas gave Ban one hard punch which sent him down the the fighting ring.

The impact caused the boulder where we were crack.

The audience was shocked at the two who had a monster like strength and they were even more shocked when Ban stood up with not even a scratch all healed up.

The both men inside the ring looked at eachother for good minute before they started throwing punched and kicks at eachother and Meliodas threw a hard punch again sending Ban away.

But then Meliodas fell into his knees as Ban stood up ' so this is undead Ban huh ' I thought as Ban's wounds healed as he stood up.

Ban started to run towards Meliodas but he stayed on his knees and as Ban reached him he threw a punch but Ban disappeared and went to behind him as Ban punched Meliodas in the head.

Then Meliodas elbowed Ban in the face and then so it went on with a evenly matched though it looked like Meliodas's movements were getting sluggish.

" Hey king.. " Diane said and King replied " yeah " as if asking him what was happening and King started explaining " little by little captian's losing his ability to keep up with Ban " and Diane asked " you mean captain's running out of stamina? ".

" When captain started getting sluggish, Ban suddenly became more agile " King said as Diane gasped a little and Elizabeth asked " what do you mean? " And King replied " Ban's power, snatch, can take away speed and power-it can Rob physical abilities ".

And Ban was overpowering Meliodas little by little and after Meliodas gave him a hard punch which almost blasted him out of the fighting ring. Almost.

They both started to walk towards eachother and Ban was saying something to Meliodas as they now stood Infront of eachother and then Meliodas started to throw punched at ban and it didn't take long before he collapsed.

" What happened to him? " I asked as I looked at King to which he replied with " Ban has completely robbed captain's physical abilities ".

Ban was about to land the final hit on Meliodas and Diane yelled " Ban! If you do anything more to captian, I won't forgive you! I will cut all ties with you too! " And Ban said " the audience needs to shut up, I'm the winning this fight ".

Then Meliodas let out a small laugh as he said " you can keep on dreaming, I'm the one who's gonna win " and Ban was about to land a final blow as Elizabeth said " please stop lord Ban! If this keeps going lord Meliodas will- " she was cut off as Diane said " this fight captain's gonna win ".

" What do you mean? " Elizabeth asked, I'm curious of what Diane thought.

" Captain's just pretending to be defeated to bait Ban to delivering his most powerful blow. Then he'll reflect it back with full counter " Diane said " that's impossible " king said said.

And King started explaining it to Diane " sorry Diane captain's special power can only reflect direct special power attacks, so it's useless against something like an ordinary punch ".

" No way, then what is captain doing?! " Said Diane and King replied " even I don't know! ".

' what the hell is that idiot up to?! Does he intends to take that head on?! ' I thought worriedly then Ban went to Land the final blow as Elizabeth yelled " lord Meliodas! ".

Smoke covered the whole area and I couldn't see anything happening there because of the smoke covering the fighting ring " no way...lord Meliodas.. " I heard Elizabeth say.

my vision was blurred by tears as I took a shaky breath ' no..no.. ' I thought.

" Meliodas! "

" Lord Meliodas! "

Me and Elizabeth yelled.

And then we both heard " Shh! Elizabeth, Y/n , you can't be so loud " Meliodas's voice say and as the smoke covering the area cleared it shocked everyone as Meliodas was the only one standing there a and Ban was no where to be seen.

" The only person left in the ring is Meliodaz! Where did Baan go?! " Love helm exclaimed and Meliodas said " look, over there " as he pointed towards a wall on the a mountain.

" Then I guess... This means.. " love helm shuttered and Meliodas said " it's my win! ".

" Winner Meliodaz! " Love helm announced.

" D-Diane... " King shuttered and Diane said " Yeah.. " King continued " for a split second I thought I saw something strange " and Diane said " I saw it clearly... Ban's final blow did land on captain but at the same time captain crushed Ban's hand and Ban was blown away " Diane stopped as chills ran through her spine as she said " I've seen captain like that and it makes me feel uneasy..".

What the hell did she even saw? Unfortunately I couldn't see it so clearly because of the smoke and also because I was behind Elizabeth peeking over her shoulder.

Then I saw Meliodas making his way towards us as he said " yo guys! What's going on? Looking all gloomy like that...".

Then King asked Meliodas " Are you feeling okay already ? " and he replied " yep, as you can see! As soon as I blew Ban away I returned back to normal! ".

" Then how was he able to move before Ban was defeated " I heard Diane mumble and Meliodas leaned as he asked Diane " what's wrong Diane? Are you nervous for once?your next opponent does look tough...".

And as he said that I felt my body grow I little " Diane! take me out and give me the extra clothes! " I yelled for Diane.

Diane hurriedly took me out as I started to grow again a little by little. I hurriedly went inside the clothes and as I grew up to Diane's elbow the growing stopped.

The clothes were still lose and I had to hold the skirt so it won't fall off and honestly I felt embarrassed, heat rushed to my face.

And the worst part is this was Elizabeth's ridiculously short skirt traven uniform that the perverted idiot gave her. Diane was wearing my uniform because I told her that this uniform was ridiculous and to wear mine.

I had brought this upon myself. " well well well, our little Y/n grew up a little " Meliodas teased " shut it " I growled at him.

________________________________________________

Well I here you go chapter 16... Its my first time writing a fighting scene so please don't mind if its boring ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Please don't mind the grammar mistakes (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

Well then hope you enjoy reading this......