C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

_________________________________________

Y / N  P O V

I panted as I stood infront of my mother and the demon king, I was covered in wounds as blood trickled down my forehead. 

" Y/n despite being my child and a goddess you loved a demon, you thought i would let it slide? " my mother, the supreme deity asked.

" you goddess who seduced my son you shall be punished for your grave sin " the demon king said. 

Then my mother, no the supreme deity reached for me as she held me down on my stomach, she grabbed my third pair of wings then it hit me, what she was try to do.

" mother! mother no! please! " I begged but she gave a cold shoulder to my pleas as she started to pull my wings. I screamed in agony as she ripped them off of me.

......................

I gasped for air as I sat up from where ever I was laying on. As I tried to catch my breath I looked around my surrounding to  find a shocked Elizabeth beside me holding a wet cloth in her hands. 

I felt very cold as a shivered then I realized I was naked, I pulled the duvet over my chest to cover myself. " L-Lady Y/n..? I heard Elizabeth called out I didn't get to response when I was pulled into her embrace.

" Lady Y/n! " she was crying.

I patted her back trying to comfort her before I pulled back " sorry for making you worry but could you give some clothes Princess " I said the realization seemed to hit her that I was naked " o-oh yes! " she said as she went somewhere and came back after few minutes with some clothes. I took it as went to the bathroom to wear it.

And to my disappointment it was that ridiculouse  uniform, I mentally cursed as I put it on, well it's better than nothing.

I looked at my self in the mirror, it barely reaches my waist, and it doesn't reaches any lower than that. I looked at the large two scars just below my waist on full display.

I sighed as and went out, I saw Elizabeth waiting for me and as she saw me she smiled and said " Lady Y/n! you must be hungry, you slept for whole day ".

I walked out of the room with her as she updated me with everything that had happened and apparently they found the fifth member, the sin of goat Gowther and currently everyone was celebrating outside.

when we went out of the traven I went trailing behind Elizabeth, hoping I would blend in but Diane noticed me.

" Y/n! you're awake! " she exclaimed and all eyes where on me as I awkwardly nodded and went following Elizabeth to sit down and everyone continued what they were doing before. Across from me sat Meliodas who was drinking I glanced at him before looking down at the plate of food served for me.

Just as I was about to dig in as I took a fork when Meliodas spoke " How many left? " and honestly it caught me off guard, I almost dropped the fork I picked up " three " I muttered.

He was about to say something before we heard gasps  from behind me " L-Lady Y/n! " " Y/n! " I heard my name being called out. 

" what is that scar on your back Y/n ? " Diane asked I didn't bother to turn around " my punishment "  I said like it was nothing. the blond who was sitting across from me stared right in to my eyes as if demanding for a explanation .

" it's the scar that my mother gave me when she ripped my third pair of wings " I said as if it was nothing when I was screaming in agony, pleading her to stop.

the tension in the air was so thick before it was broken by a voice " that was dark " the voice said. I turned around to see the goat sin Gowther. I was thankful he broke the tension. 

then it went on with exposing Ban, King and Diane " Ban, ten years ago you skipped a mission saying that you were sick but you used snatch on Diane and King and you laughed rolling on the ground while they struggled" he exposed Ban and Diane and King started beating up Ban " Diane, you say your 29 feet tall but your actually 30 feet tall " he then exposed Diane to which she threw a tantrum as she cried, I felt bad for the girl.

" king, you...are thinking about...Helbram? and your sister Elaine. Helbram who? " Gowther him self was confused but he was about to expose something so King before he said " why are you exposing me? there's even captain and Lady Y/n ".

I was about to warn Gowther not but he beat me to at as he sent something towards me then he started " Y/n, you are a goddess that fell in love with a demon, as punishment your mother, the supreme deity ripped your third pair of wings off and- " " Gowther, that's enough " said Meliodas.

I sat there as I got exposed, I felt all of them stare at me as if wanting some kind of explanation but I didn't utter a  word and there was this silence honestly I would have enjoyed it if it weren't for the awkwardness.

Another minute of the awkward silence then, Diane, King and Ban surrounded me as they threw  questions.

" Lady Y/n you're a goddess?! " King asked.

" You fell in love with a demon?! " Diane asked

" I mean why?! " Lastly Ban asked.

" ' why ' you ask? do you really need a reason for you not to fall in love? because not once in my life there is a moment I regretted loving him " I said softly as I looked at them, they had a look on their face that said, " ' but they're demons ' that's what you wondering right? " I said and they nodded, so I looked down at the ground and continued " they too have a reason to fight just like us, that's a thing I learned, I'm not telling you all to be like them or anything. It is what I think with all I have seen " I finished and looked at them.

They looked taken aback from my response before Diane started giggling, King and Ban followed after and started laughing. I was dumbfounded as I looked at them confused  before asking " what is so funny? " 

" Y/n you sound so in love~ " Diane teased I felt embarrassed yet I couldn't resist the soft smile as I looked away. 

I was glad that they didn't looked at me with the disgusted eyes like how my own mother looked at me when she cursed me. I was glad.

M E L I O D A S  P O V

how long had it been since I saw her this happy? I wondered as I looked at her having fun with them. " Lady Y/n looks really happy " I heard Elizabeth say as she stood beside me, I looked at her before looking at Y/n " yeah right " I said softly with a small smile. 

" are you in love with lady Y/n, Lord Meliodas? " Elizabeth asked I looked at her with a teasing grin and said " why? jealous are we? " " no! I- " she was about to say something but I cut her off as I said " and nope, she's more of a little sister to me ".  

" ohh.. " I heard her say. 

________________________________________________________________________________

okay this is for this chapter.... 

is it good or bad?