C H A P T E R T H R E E

_________________________________________

[ Third person POV ]

Y/n was talking with zeldris about random stuff when she sensed Ludociel's presence coming at our direction. she started panicking and she hurriedly told zeldris.

"Ludociel is coming here you gotta go. If he sees us here were gonna be in trouble" she said and when she looked at Zeldris his eyes had a dissatisfied and sad look. " Don't look sad we will meet again here tomorrow " she said and smiled warmly at him.

Y/n was about to fly up when she felt zeldris grab her wrist and pulled me into a quick kiss. " Be careful " was all he said after the kiss and before disappearing into the forest from the clearing we were at.

she was still in the state of shock and before she knew it Ludociel had got to were she was. " Lady Y/n?! what are you doing here all alone?! " Asked Ludociel.

" I was just wondering around " she quickly came up with a excuse and she was praying he he believed it. And to her surprise he did. " Alright lady Y/n. Lets go its not safe here I will escort you to the base " he said and offered his hand for her to grab it which hesitantly she did. As she held Ludociel's hand she felt like someone was looking at her.

And when they flew away from the clearing Y/n looked back one last time and black hair flashed away. 'You idiot Zel ' she thought to her self worried if Ludociel noticed zeldris's presence. 

-

The next day came, Y/n went to the same place where she meets Zeldris as always. Today it seems she came earlier as Zeldris was nowhere to be seen. 

She sat down near the waterfall lake, soon enough she fell into deep thoughts, she thought about what she had in mind to do and by every passing second she was re-thinking about what she was gonna do.

She didn't even realize someone was calling her name. " Y/n! " she flinched " huh? " she turned around saw who she was waiting for " oh! Zel! " she happily stood up, Zeldris looked at her worried as he had called out to her for three times. 

" are you okay? I've been calling your name for while? " he inquired " yep good as new, I was just lost in thought " she informed before teasing him " worried about me?~ " she teased.

Zeldris looked away hiding his heating face from her teasing. 

And for some kind of coincidence they both had the same thing in mind.

' I'm gonna confess today ' she thought.

' I'll confess today ' he thought. 

' If she...' he thought ' If he.. ' she thought

' doesn't feel the same then so be it ' they both thought before they called one another's name

" Y/n.. "

" Zel.. " 

" you go first! " " no you go first " they both said the same thing at the same time, it went on for a good five minutes and finally she collected some courage as she closed her eyes tightly before saying 

" I love you! " Zeldris's eyes widen as he looked over to the goddess who just confessed, her eyes were shut tightly, her fists clenched and she trembled in fear of rejection.

His eyes soften before he said in a much gentle voice than he always uses " I love you.. " and when he said that she finally opened her eyes which she had shut tightly and looked at him,  his mark on his forehead was gone and his usual void black eyes were replaced with emerald green ones she adored yet she had only seen them once.

 Zeldris started walking towards Y/n till he was infront of her before he leaned in, she didn't back out nor she stopped him, she leaned in as well and their lips connected. It wasn't harsh nor lust filled rather it was slow and passionate kiss filled with just pure love.

They both separated for air, Y/n's felt heat rush to her face as she hid her face in Zeldris's neck as she hugged him.

" I love you Zel " she softly said.

________________________________________________

This is it for the chapter 3 hope you enjoy ☺️ !

edited, kinda cringy though..