C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E

_________________________________________

Y / N P O V

" It might be a temporary amnesia from the head injury " Merline said. Apparently Diane doesn't remember Elizabeth and Hawk, so i think she doesn't remember me either but this seems strange, well that hit she took on the head was intense. I'm rather glad it's just a temporary amnesia nothing else.

Also she apparently tried to eat Hawk alive, wish I could've seen it though. Then suddenly King came in bursting through the door saying Diane's memories are fading. " her memory's are fading? " Merlin asked. Now this heading to a total different direction. " yeah! she can't even recognize me nor captain anymore! " King said.

Then it all started to connect and it all led into one direction but one thing was unsure, why? what was the reason for him to do this? I thought about everything that has happened so far, but for now, I'll leave it be as I'm not all sure. We need to get to Diane first.

-

" w-what do you mean she's gone?! " King asked, by the time we had got here Diane was gone. " well, she suddenly got up and left " a knight who was on here guarding the area said. " But where?! " King panicked. " it's simple. probably to a place before she joined seven deadly sins. " I heard Gowther's voice say from behind. " so I was right, it was you isn't it, Gowther? " I said in a cold voice that I did not recognize. I'm angry.

" Y/n, what do you mean by that? Gowther, you... did you do something? " I heard Meliodas say. " let me ask you one thing, why did you do it? " I asked Gowther, " what's going on?! " King asked, confused. " ' lost world ' I erased her memories. I manipulated Gulia's memories so that I might know emotions. Diane scolded me severely for that and told me. ' no one can ever erase those precious feelings! ' so I put then to the test. As I predicted, they were easy to erase. Memories are nothing more than information after all. " Gowther explained.

I clenched my fists. " Gowther...how could you do that to a person's memories... " King started " King. " Meliodas said sternly. " then let me ask you, who has given you the right to play with people's memories? " I asked Gowther, my voice stone cold. " hey Y/n, calm down " I heard Meliodas say to me. I turned my head to the side to him " I am very calm, considering what he has done, if I'm not calm I would've broke that fucking doll beyond repair " I said to him. I'm letting my emotions get the best of me but it's true considering I haven't broke that damned doll right now and then is indicating I'm calm, at least a bit.

" Gowther...what were you feeling when you erased her memories? " King asked " feeling? do you need that to erase a person's Memory? do you? " Gowther said. A vein popped on my head, is this asshole for real? " you don't...huh? " King said and everyone just sighed, " why are you upset? " Gowther asked oblivious to everything. " Gowther! " Sladder warned. " I'm not upset. " King said with a fake smile and continued " I'm just really disappointed in you. you... " I knew what was coming next and honestly I'm looking forward to it " Don't toy with a person's emotions! " King finished while Gowther was blown off by his chastifol. Then King apologized to Meliodas and said he was going to look for Diane but we were already a step ahead of him.

Meliodas yelled for him to not to laze around and hurry to go after Diane, which he gladly came to go.

-

As Gowther said that Diane has headed to where she came from and according to Meliodas she was staying in the Giant's village Megadoza before joining the seven deadly sins, so that's where we are heading to.

" we are going at a good pace but.. hey Merlin, couldn't we just use your teleportation techniques? I'm really worried about Diane... " King said " all I can do at the moment is to keep my soul within Aldan. I apologize, King. " Merlin said. King was let down with the answer but he didn't complain " and it'd be best to preserve my magic power for when its needed the most. " Merlin said.

Then she showed us a map and said " from the direction Diane headed, around the ruins of edinburgh, I sense an immeasurably dark presence. " I bit my lip lightly as I heard that.

-

15 Minutes have gone by, we all are just sitting around doing nothing. The atmosphere is serious. Suddenly I felt two strong dark presences along with Diane and also a unknown presence as well.

I stood up and looked towards Meliodas who had noticed it as well before I ran out of the tavern with Meliodas " Hawk mama! Hold up! " I yelled for Hawk mama to stop in her tracks, which she obligated.

" What's going on, Y/n? Captain? We need to hurry " King said coming from behind us but then he also felt three strong presences. " What are these three strong presences...? " He asked.

" The ten commandments and someone we don't know...are fighting. Monspeet from the ten commandments, and Galand. And last one, I have no idea who that is. " Meliodas replied.

Then I felt a strong blood lust, towards us. " Meliodas this is troublesome, Monspeet noticed us. " I said to Meliodas. " Yeah. He was the last one I wanted us to be noticed by. " He replied. " Mama hawk! Change directions and move at full speed! " Meliodas yelled to mama Hawk and when she did the magic attack did as well, heading straight towards us.

" This must be a magic attack guessing that I'm here, if I use ' full counter ', they'll know that I'm alive and the exact location of where we are. I don't have a choice. " Meliodas said. " Hey Meliodas, if that so don't use it, I can try to deflect it with arc but still they'll know our exact location. " I said.

" No if you use magic- " Meliodas was cut off as Hawk mama changed her direction and was heading straight towards the magic attack, Me and Meliodas both got on alert and as we were ready to attack Hawk clinged to Meliodas blocking his view.

As Meliodas was trying to get Hawk out of his face the magic attack was coming closer, I got ready to use arc but then Hawk Mama open her mouth making me lose my balance a little and then she ate the Magic attack.

" Huh?! " I yelled in disbelief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it for this chapter (⁠ ⁠・ั⁠﹏⁠・ั⁠)