C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E

_________________________________________

Y / N  P O V

" I'm...fine! but what's going on with with Guilia and Jericho ? " I heard Diane say " most likely the demon blood in the new generation went out of control! " I heard King explain to Diane from a distance as we went close to them.

As we reached them Meliodas went ahead and kicked Jericho as he said " no! It's being forced to go berserk ". 

" captain! " Diane said, I walked up to them " Y/n, are you alright? " Diane ask me, I nodded as I stood beside Meliodas ready to fight, " captain, by made to go berserk...don't tell me...someone is causing this? " King asked Meliodas.

" yeah...both Guilia and Jericho are of the new generation, and not just them...for everynew generation to go berserk at the same time, don't you think it's unnatural? " Meliodas said " at the same time you say? " King asked " look " I said as I motioned him to look around.  

Just then Jericho came towards us but fortunately Diane held her off " Diane! " Elizabethe yelled out " As expected, you have a great judgement " we all heard someone say and as he came out of the smoke, I saw he had short white light-coloured hair and his magic was giving off a such a dark aura " the new generation is based on those who couldn't become holy knights, they're failures, they suffer from inferiority complex and their hearts are twisted with rage towards themselves, this ancient spell is to heighten those feelings and eventually overcome them " he said as he walked towards us from a distance.

" y-you are.. " King shuttered " so you're alive...Hendricksen! " Meliodas said and when he said his name everyone were shocked? ' is it not him? ' I wondered but more than that I was sure about one thing about him, " this guy must've drunk the demon's blood " Meliodas said " this is a wonderful blessing " Hendricksen says and continues " true compatibility with the demon's blood greatly enchances your body and amplifies your power, all my resarch and experiments were worth it" then he points his index finger at me as he says, " hand over that goddess or Elizabeth, if you do so, I'll let you live as a show of mercy to my kind ".

" don't lump me with you! you are neither human or a demon, you are just an idiot " Meliodas said as I came and stood infront of elizabeth protectively as Meliodas stood infront of me.

" I expected something like that " Hendricksen says, and then king has him surrounded by his chastefol and says " then, this is expected as well ? " but then he was attacked by a new enemy.

" another enemy?! " king exclaimed but as he looked towards the enemy his eyes widen as he asked " how- you just died earlier?! Helbram! ".

" its useless trying to talk to him, he was dead from the beginning, you were the one who killed him right? " Hendricksen said.

" you... what did you do do helbram? " King asked " apparently you fairies never rot after you die, for almost 200 years his corps was going around the black market for a high price, I bought him and gave him a temporary life with the forbidden technique of druids, enslavement of the dead but you can only revive someone twice, and with each time, their soul erodes and their performance declines significantly. " Hendricksen explained, I felt bad for king as he cried out, even if he killed his fellow kind but he must've had a reason and this dead fairy seems very important to him and having to kill his friend for a third time is just cruel.

Just then Hendricksen attacked the holy knight howser as he sent him flying to somewhere, and Meliodas and Gilthunder went to atack him and i was about to make and ark but before I heard Elizabeth whimper I turned around as Hendricksen said " good job Vivian " that damned magician bitch.

" Vivian, you bitch! " I heard Gilthunder say and the said bitch says " you're all mine now Gil " and she was rating about something but was cut off as Hendricksen attacked both meliodas and Gilthunder.

" this is not what we agreed on! " Vivian exclamed but Hendricksen said " oh but it is, now this man is all yours, once he is a corpse, he will never leave your side...forever " then Vivian muttered something under her breath " well then, I'll thoroughly finish you both off ".

No, no, no, " no wait! " I said before I could register what I had even said, it was all out my control, I'm panicking, " I'll give you my blood all you want, isn't it what you want?!, in exchange let them and these two princesses go! " I said. 

My body moved on its own as it started walking towards Hendricksen, " lady Y/n.. what are you... " I heard Elizabeth trail " good girl... I only intended to let Meliodas live but I'll let Gilthunder off charge as per your request, Y/n or should I say lady Y/n? " Hendricksen said as he grinned.

" you can't.... don't go... Y/n! don't do this Y/n! " Meliodas said as I went past him, and as he said that I turned to him as I gave the warmest smile I could muster as I said " I can't just stand by and watch my best friend die, so that's why I want to help you for once because I've caused you enough trouble ". 

" lady Y/n! please think about it rationally! " I heard Elizabeth, I chuckled sadly as I looked at her ' it was so nice to see her again while it lasted ' I thought and just then I was reminded of him.

' you could've been seriously injured Y/n! ' he has said.

' I was so worried, why would you come infront of me! ' he had said.

 ' you were caught off guard and I was trying to protect you! " I had said back finally.

'  I thought I had lost you Y/n! ' he had exclaimed, he seemed so afraid of that thought itself and I felt bad.

' I won't do it again.. I promise ' I said.

' you won't get yourself killed.. promise? ' he asked and I took a minute before saying ' I promise ' .

yet here I am breaking the promise, again.

" I'm sorry I'll have to break one more of my promise...Zel " 

and then Hendricksen grabbed me as he flew taking me to who knows where, but I guessed he was taking me to where the seal was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here you go a new chapter! hope y'all enjoy!!