C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E

_________________________________________

E L I Z A B E T H  P O V

I couldn't grow the seed that Lady Zaneri said me to grow. More than that, sir Meliodas was just pulled out of his trial as it seemed really painful but he asked to go back after I said I believed in him.

I looked towards Lady Y/n, who unlike sir Meliodas hasn't made any noise of pain but her face was contorted. She seemed in pain.

Then as I looked back at sir Meliodas I saw tears running down his face then he opened his eyes I was so relieved that I didn't realize I was crying.

Lady Zaneri was shocked when he came back and asked him how did he came back and it should've cost him his emotions, in other words he has to kill his emotions to come back.

But sir Meliodas just grinned as he pointed towards his chest he said " I haven't forgotten anything, it's all in here. ".

I looked towards Lady Y/n to see if she had came back but to my disappointment she hasn't still come back yet.

M E L I O D A S P O V

I looked around to find Y/n after finishing my trial. I saw she hasn't finished hers yet. So I turned to Zaneri " Y/n hasn't finished her trial yet? " I asked.

" Yeah, unlike you she hasn't made a single sound ever since I sent her to her trial. " She said. I looked towards Y/n, as I observed her face and that's when I noticed.

" Zaneri! Pull her back immediately! Hurry! " I yelled and she was confused but she hurriedly obligated to what I had asked. And then she pulled Y/n out of her trial.

And just before Zaneri could do anything, I heard Y/n let out a blood curling scream. A scream of agony. If she had been in her trial longer than I have, without making a sound, how much has she endured even?

Y/n opened her eyes suddenly, breathing heavily. I realized Zaneri just pulled her out of her trial. She fell on all fours trying to catch her breath.

Elizabeth hurried to her side as she helped her to catch her breath. " You... Did you put her to the same trial as me? " I asked Zaneri.

" No, it is a much different one from you, I sent you to your memories when you stayed at Danafor and the time you lost control of your powers but I sent her to her memories from 3000 years ago with the demon she fell in love with, the punishment from the two gods and lastly where she lost control of her powers like you, in Danafor. To pass this trial she has to control her emotions and prevent losing control of her powers by giving in to her emotions, she has to accept what she has been denying." she explained.