C H A P T E R S I X

______________________________________

[ Y/n Pov ]

As the soldiers asked were the roaming amour was, Meliodas called it " heyy come out. " And hawk came wearing some of the princess's amour. It was hilarious, the soldiers stood stunned probably not believing when the hawk exclaimed to be the roaming amour.

It was Meliodas's stupid idea so blame him for his stupidity. And then a soldier came forward fed up of the drama and got a hold of Meliodas's collar and said " stop shiting around and tell me were is it. " As Meliodas was about to spit some more lie he was cut off by a soldier screaming " There! Someone left from the back of the traven must be the real person inside the amour! ".

That idot! I mentally cursed. The soldier left holding Meliodas's collar let go and ran after the princess with other soldiers. Hawk and meliodas ran after them and i ran after hawk and Meliodas.

I caught up to Meliodas later on a tree as he was holding Elizabeth in bridal style while hawk ran ahead till he reached the edge of the cliff kicking every soldier in his way.

I glanced at Meliodas and he was holding her boob, this time i just gave him a blank look as i was so done with this pervert. And just then hawk turned and saw that and told Elizabeth " you can just hit him if you want " .

-

Elizabeth was standing near the edge of the cliff and telling us why she was on on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and what the holy knights has been doing these days.

And when Meliodas was about to ask something the ground started falling as if someone had cut it off and someone actually did. I took hawk with me and Meliodas took Elizabeth with him and jump up from the falling part of the cliff.

We landed Infront of a soldier who looked very arragont and started bullshiting something about being alive without his permission.

But he stopped mid way as he looked at Elizabeth and he recognised her as the princess, then he said " isn't this princess Elizabeth, maybe today the luck is on my side! " And he laughed then he continues " we have an order to capture you alive but it won't be a problem if you died as an accident while we were engaging in a battle with seven deadly sins, would it ? "

Elizabeth started walking towards him saying " Maybe if i quietly surrender to them at least you three can be spared " this time i said " didn't you said you were finding seven deadly sins to save your kingdom and that you cant afford to give up ". Just as i said that the man swings his sword towards us. I ducked down and Meliodas ducked with Elizabeth to avoid the attack.

Then Meliodas said " I don't think he intend to spare any of us and you seem very determined to save your kingdom so congratulations on finding your first sin ". Elizabeth was left speechless as she saw the mark of dragon sin of his arm.

Meliodas stood up and went up to the soldier and he as well recognised Meliodas in his last moment before hes was defeated by Meliodas.

Then few minutes later hawk came with hawk mama. We hopped over hawk mama and started our new journey to help the princess and to find the sins.

__________________________________________________

Thats it for chapter 6 . Hope you enjoy reading this. Lastly as always please vote for my story. ,😊😊