C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R

_________________________________________

Y / N P O V

As Hendricksen landed on a place that was falling apart. I immediately backed away from him, making a distance between us. " Too bad, you believed that I'll let you have my blood that easily " I said as I got ready to fight and activated my magic.

My wings grew behind me, my pupils forming the triskeles that identifyed my race. I summoned my weapon. It only made him smirk and he said " I'm honoured to be able to fight you, lady Y/n but it is very unfortunate that you can't fight to your fullest because of your curse, can you? " He said, I frowned, how does he knows about my curse? But then again he knew how to break the seal of the coffin of eternal darkness.

" Lady Y/n, you who was made just for war, specialised to fight and even given a weapon that changes it's form to any kind of weapon, bow, sword, daggers you name it, specific for you and that is also what makes you differ from other goddesss. " He went on saying, this man knows so much about me. I smirked in response as I said " ara, ara, sounds like I'm really famous. " I said as I made the first move to attack. I released two arrows at him.

As soon as the arrows went towards him I backed away to create some distance between us. I can't afford to get hit. If even gets a droplet of my blood, it's game over. I changed the weapon form to two sword but one blade was dark. I hissed, as I felt my left shoulder burning. Shit, already? Please hang on a little this body of mine, just a little bit longer.

Hendricksen came Infront of me, I blocked his fist with my swords, then I kicked him away. I panted. I groan in pain. My left shoulder burns so much. The feeling was spreading slowly from my shoulder to my arm.

" It's all useless, lady Y/n, the current you cannot fight, now be a good girl and corporate with me " Hendricksen said as he walked towards me and stood a little far from me. " Hendricksen... " I heard a voice say, both me and Hendricksen looked up, i saw the holy knight who surrender at the lioness king's room.

" Dreyfus.. " Hendricksen said. I took this chance and backed away from Hendricksen, being in a close range with him is a disadvantage and I don't know if this Dreyfus holy knight that just appeared will be an ally or not. Better to keep my distance with them both.

They just stared at each other for a which before Dreyfus attacked Hendricksen. And they both started fighting. They were equally matched, none was stronger or weaker. I knew I needed to get out of here. I used my sword for surport as I walked, damn this curse. It makes me worn out easily.

Just then I felt something coming towards me, I turned to see a enormous amount of magic coming straight towards me. Shit I can't dodge fully. I choked out blood as it hit my side and felt my self being sent away due to the force. I landed harshly on my back.

I could barely make out anything. I couldn't hear anything at all. There was a blur red figure hoverring over me. I guessed it was Dreyfus. My consciousness was slowly slipping away.